Official: Tom Ince joins Huddersfield Town

Nuwtfly

36 minutes ago, Highgate said:

The only commitment that matters is on the pitch. I would trust both Ince and Hughes to be professional even if they had to stay for another year. Maybe Rowett wouldn't....who knows. Far more likely, in my opinion, that they simply don't fit into his game-plan.

Agreed!?

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 hours ago, reveldevil said:

To think a few years back, we were playing Bournemouth away and the papers were calling us 2 teams that would light up the premier league. 

Now they're buying defenders for £20m, and we look no closer to joining them!

What a waste.

Yes.

They had a) a great manager b) a plan c) they kept their squad nice and small. 

That said some of the transfers in their premier league - ibe wilshere haven't worked out - but their passion and heart and their commitment to something like The Derby Way (as articulated by Mel way back) keeps them hanging in there). When you watch them play, they always try to play positive. They

We should take a page.

5 hours ago, CumbrianRam said:

Hendrick was less so

While Keane and Lingaard could only make our subs bench...

...Must mean we are a REALLY good Prem team just playing in the wrong division; right!?

32 minutes ago, Fraser_23 said:

Don't shoot the messenger but according to Hoss Roward ( I know) we are going to formally bid for Jota this week as Ince's replacement 

The same guy who used #BTFC yesterday don't fall into it lad. 

15 minutes ago, Topram said:

No one on twitter is reliable baring john Percy and Owen Bradley, the rest are claiming to be ex agents! Must not have a very entertaining life 

Must not have been very good agents either, how anyone is an 'ex agent' (unless they've retired) is laughable in itself. 

#exagentscouldntsellalifeboattoadrowningmantragic

Archived