Just Eat

Animal is a Ram

9 minutes ago, Mostyn6 said:

Why would Rolls Royce want to sponsor a football team? The days of writing off advertising money to avoid tax are gone. 

Nobody watching football can go out and be a customer of Rolls Royce like they can just eat, so there is no justification for it. They don't sell to the public, or even the trade! They have very elite customer client base.

The only reason we had a certain train manufacturer as sponsor a few years ago was cos it was being managed by DLF hooligans lol

Exactly. It sounds great. I always change the name of the ground to Rolls Royce Arena on FIFA and then sign Rolls Reus. But in reality what would they get out if it?

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, G-Ram said:

I hate having just eat on the shirt but from a DCFC perspective sell to the highest bidder not bothered who sponsors us as long as we get maximum money  

why are you so offended?

You must have an easy life if something as simple as a food-ordering service revolts you so much.

I really can't see what the problem is with a red logo. It's a logo and a colour ffs. Complain about the actual brand if it offends for some reason (gambling etc.) but a red logo????? The same with red numbers. Personally I think that red is a great contrast on the white shirt. One of favourite shirts and sponsors was the Marston's one 

IMG_4053.PNG

IMG_4054.PNG

12 minutes ago, Mostyn6 said:

why are you so offended?

You must have an easy life if something as simple as a food-ordering service revolts you so much.

Im not offended & never said i was

Im just not a fan of buying a shirt with just eat on the front, therefore ive never bought one... i said im not bothered who sponsored us & sell to the highest bidder it makes commercial sense & thats what i said

im not the only fan on this forum who has chosen not to buy a shirt due to the sponsor but im not offended in the slightest by the sponsor. i dont care i choose not to buy one. I also chose not to buy one when the manufacturers were a bit ropey. 

Im slightly offended that you presume i have an easy life though or presume im 'revolted' by the idea of a food ordering service sponsoring us. If you have issues in your personal life or are unhappy dont presume someone has it easier because they dont like a shirt sponsor 

5 minutes ago, G-Ram said:

Im not offended & never said i was

Im just not a fan of buying a shirt with just eat on the front, therefore ive never bought one... i said im not bothered who sponsored us & sell to the highest bidder it makes commercial sense & thats what i said

im not the only fan on this forum who has chosen not to buy a shirt due to the sponsor but im not offended in the slightest by the sponsor. i dont care i choose not to buy one. I also chose not to buy one when the manufacturers were a bit ropey. 

Im slightly offended that you presume i have an easy life though or presume im 'revolted' by the idea of a food ordering service sponsoring us. If you have issues in your personal life or are unhappy dont presume someone has it easier because they dont like a shirt sponsor 

I'm offended cos all shirts are now figure hugging.

8 minutes ago, richinspain said:

I really can't see what the problem is with a red logo. It's a logo and a colour ffs. Complain about the actual brand if it offends for some reason (gambling etc.) but a red logo????? The same with red numbers. Personally I think that red is a great contrast on the white shirt. One of favourite shirts and sponsors was the Marston's one 

IMG_4053.PNG

IMG_4054.PNG

Thought you would have had a better tan living in Spain anorl.. Get some sun mate, pasty does not suit you.

24 minutes ago, richinspain said:

IMG_4053.PNG

IMG_4054.PNG

For saying you live in Spain you're very pale

7 hours ago, Phoenix said:

How about Wonga, or do they sponsor some other trash.

They're Newcastle or something aren't they?

Couldn't we get Toyota?  It's got some direct public appeal so justifiable for their business and a local  (ish) connection. After all, chevrolet pay a fortune to man u for their deal. We used to have been sponsoring the stand at the bbg so maybe we fell out.

Archived