£12 home fans and £30 for away fans at Huddersfield.

Sir Me

11 minutes ago, MuespachRam said:

I have had a good look around on that interweb and have discovered that it isn't actually compulsory to go....it is a choice... I'm not sure everyone was aware of that..? 

Again, if you want to protest about the prices of tickets the only way to do it is to NOT GO...!

My problem is that Huddersfield have waited until Derby have sold out at £30 each to then offer their tickets at £12 each.

If I had known the price before I made my own purchase, I probably would have bought a ticket in the home end and at a guess many Derby fans would have done the same.

If Warren Hobhead is right and they've done this on multiple occasions then we should be looking at how many times they've done it, seeing as there's an allowance of 4 games to do it per season.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, Sir Me said:

My problem is that Huddersfield have waited until Derby have sold out at £30 each to then offer their tickets at £12 each.

If I had known the price before I made my own purchase, I probably would have bought a ticket in the home end and at a guess many Derby fans would have done the same.

If Warren Hobhead is right and they've done this on multiple occasions then we should be looking at how many times they've done it, seeing as there's an allowance of 4 games to do it per season.

Well, return the ticket to Derby and go and get one in the home end then...

5 hours ago, VulcanRam said:

Not bothered as I'm only going to away games this year that charge £20 or less. 

It's my own pointless protest that will have no effect whatsoever, but something I feel strongly about. Shame as Huddersfield is a normally good day out.

Hopefully we'll get someone like Morecambe away in the FA Cup otherwise you'll not have an away day out this season VR. :D

17 hours ago, Tony Le Mesmer said:

Hopefully we'll get someone like Morecambe away in the FA Cup otherwise you'll not have an away day out this season VR. :D

I know mate, I have considered this, and my lads are not happy, but when Barnsley can charge £28 for a ticket to Oakwell (when it was only about £15 a couple of years back) I just think things have gone too far.

I already pay a lot for season tickets and it just starts getting ridiculous, so I decided this year to take a (very lonely) stand!

Archived