£12 home fans and £30 for away fans at Huddersfield.

Sir Me

5 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

Can we maybe we can start a chant up

We want 3k over and over again

I did see a few weeks back dcfc tickets saying once first lot of tickets been sold more will be made avaible.

I don't think you're understanding the situation...

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
38 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

Is there a way to protest against this desecsion.

Not really.. 

26 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

Can we maybe we can start a chant up

We want 3k over and over again

I did see a few weeks back dcfc tickets saying once first lot of tickets been sold more will be made avaible.

How about no? Don't want to look right silly fools do we? 

55 minutes ago, RamsPolls said:

Wednesday didn't have 3K I don't think. 

The whole stand only holds 3900 that we filled last time Mac was here. But now they have their "Singing" section in that stand which takes up almost half of it. 

We used to be able to get them to move that section when they were only getting 12-13k gates but now the stadium sells out most weeks due to their success this season so we have to only have our initial allocation.

I ought to have known that you never can believe anything those match commentators say!

1 minute ago, angieram said:

I ought to have known that you never can believe anything those match commentators say!

They might included Wednesday fans in Huddersfield end though lol... 

35 minutes ago, Derby_EnglandLoyal said:

They might included Wednesday fans in Huddersfield end though lol... 

They did say 3000 on the telly

I do understand the situration mate we got 1900 tickets in which normal we get the whole stand were charged £30 when home fans being charged £12. Shiffield wednesday got given 3k.

All i am saying i saw a tweeter message from dcfc tickets saying once all tickets we would be getting extra.

They did this against Wednesday the other day and previous to that when Barnsley went there. It's apparently legal but it stinks to high heaven. I have got my ticket and have to concede that it's a bit galling knowing just to the right of me there'll be Huddersfield fans getting in £18 cheaper for the same event. 

We had the entire away end last season. Cracking afternoon. Was sat right behind Thorne's beautiful volley. 

13 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

I do understand the situration mate we got 1900 tickets in which normal we get the whole stand were charged £30 when home fans being charged £12. Shiffield wednesday got given 3k.

All i am saying i saw a tweeter message from dcfc tickets saying once all tickets we would be getting extra.

SHEFFIELD DID NOT GET 3K... HOW MANY TIMES.

I don't really mind this and tip my hat to Huddersfield for doing it, nice to see a club trying to make football affordable for it's fans. 

Derby County could subsidise our tickets too remember, including away tickets. They just choose not to. 

54 minutes ago, Mr Tibbs said:

I don't really mind this and tip my hat to Huddersfield for doing it, nice to see a club trying to make football affordable for it's fans. 

Derby County could subsidise our tickets too remember, including away tickets. They just choose not to

Good. I'd rather they used the money to improve the team, ground and moor farm rather than pay for something I choose to do.

4 minutes ago, MuespachRam said:

I have had a good look around on that interweb and have discovered that it isn't actually compulsory to go....it is a choice... I'm not sure everyone was aware of that..? 

Again, if you want to protest about the prices of tickets the only way to do it is to NOT GO...!

Well then there wouldn't be anything to whinge about.

Archived