McClaren's First Interview

Nuwtfly

Just now, Muskination said:

No WUM here. Funny how the self righteous don't like a second opinion.

I do hope McLaren doesn't get the @rse within the next 12 months. 

I like a 2nd opinion just fine; still waiting to hear your opinions formed away from this "small message board" about why we're a laughing stock and why Morris = Cellino. :whistle:

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, mrdave85 said:

I like a 2nd opinion just fine; still waiting to hear your opinions formed away from this "small message board" about why we're a laughing stock and why Morris = Cellino. :whistle:

You tell me, what % of Derby fans world wide are in here?

Laughing stock? If you've got you're blinkers on then enjoy your livestock oats.

Morris = Cellino. Far too close for comfort, but let's see.

3 minutes ago, Muskination said:

Laughing stock? If you've got you're blinkers on then enjoy your livestock oats.

This coming from someone who wishes to prevent Scotland, who voted 62:38 in favour of remaining in the EU, a second chance, post-EU referendum, to vote on self-determination.

Just now, Muskination said:

Deflect, deflect, deflect.

Musk, Please explain to me the reasons you believe we're a laughing stock, without the implication I'm an oat loving farm yard animal (although, mods, if I can have that as my title that would be awesome :D), and why you think Morris is so close to Cellino? 

Reading between the lines on the Facebook live press conference.

Sam was there with Steve and there was no Mel.

Sam and Steve had a good working relationship before.

When Steve was fired, Mel was on the scene, but not officially owner yet.

It was quoted by Sam at the time that it was very much a joint/board decision to get rid of Steve for not being fully comitted. I read that at the time, (and especially shortly after when Mel did gain full control of the club) that it was Mel who wanted someone more committed.

In addition to this, talk in the interview about Steve and Sam being in regular phone contact in the last 18 months or so.

Therefore does anyone else think that it appears Sam wanted Steve back, and would have persuaded Mel to allow the club to go down that avenue?

Its certainly how it looks to me.

I will also be very interested if we see more of Sam now in terms of interviews and the public eye from now on, like the old days when things were rosy at the club. Mel being the megalomaniac that he is,became noticably the new CE face of Derby after he took ownership at the club and Sam seemed to dissappear into the background.

32 minutes ago, Muskination said:

You're having a laugh. You have absolutely next to no idea of the reasoning behind the managerial appointments or sackings, nor any grasp of management speak if you take verbatim what MM or any other senior party espouses on air. You have no idea of the culture he espouses either unless you can reveal you are a member of the Board, trusted staff, or higher.

At least tell me that you have formed your opinions from other sources other than this very small message board and your mates down the pub.

We have had three managers and two stand in managers for the pedantic or four in a year, whichever pleases you the most. And just for the record, which sponsor did Just Eat beat out to gain shirt sponsorship? Feel free to google away. It may not be there.

1. Clement sacked for not following plans laid out by MM - Source MEL MORRIS HIMSELF!!

2. Pearson NOT SACKED, left because of his behaviour after a heated meeting with MM - Source, DCFC.

Not this little board or mates down the pub.

FACTS from the horses mouth.

YOU have dug the hole by claiming MM is like Cellino and wish to ignore the facts, no matter how many folks try to make you understand. 

I still cannot believe you are banging on about wassall and powell !!! they were asked to hold the fort, nothing more so how has he ****** sacked them???.

MM has done what he has done imo for good reasons, not because he's trigger happy.

mac went because he wouldn't quash the rumours properly, thats from mac himself

Pearson and clement went for the above reasons, thats from MM and dcfc.

You tell me, would you not have done the same if you were MM???. 

No rumours, no half baked stories from the lads or this little board.

I'm done, it's like debating with a 5 year old.

Welcome to the ignore button. 

5 minutes ago, mwram1973 said:

1. Clement sacked for not following plans laid out by MM - Source MEL MORRIS HIMSELF!!

2. Pearson NOT SACKED, left because of his behaviour after a heated meating with MM - Source, DCFC.

YOU have dug the hole by claiming MM is like Cellino and wish to ignore the facts, no matter how many folks try to make you understand. 

I still cannot believe you are banging on about wassall and powell !!! they were asked to hold the fort, nothing more so how has he ****** sacked them???.

MM has done what he has done imo for good reasons, not because he's trigger happy.

Don't ignore too many posters, seeing as this is a 'very small message board' otherwise you'll be posting to yourself :whistle:

9 minutes ago, mwram1973 said:

2. Pearson NOT SACKED, left because of his behaviour after a heated meeting with MM - Source, DCFC.

Get a grip. Stevie said what he needed to say to enable this to work.

Just now, Seth's left foot said:

Don't ignore too many posters, seeing as this is a 'very small message board' otherwise you'll be posting to yourself :whistle:

:lol:

I'm all for a good debate but this guys a ****** clown, i'm sorry, but he stinks of one of those twitter fools who are just on the band wagon.

MM = Cellino????

Jesus christ. :lol:

1 minute ago, mwram1973 said:

I'm all for a good debate but this guys a ****** clown, i'm sorry, but he stinks of one of those twitter fools who are just on the band wagon.

MM = Cellino????

3 minutes ago, mwram1973 said:

MM = Cellino????

Thank God! I thought it was just me! :lol:

43 minutes ago, Muskination said:

Mel, i know it's you.  Why are you stirring up the natives?  We love you, oh yes we do.

A lot of media and people outside of Derby giving us plenty of stick for getting back Macca but they didn't see how good we played when we had him and how poor we've been since he got sacked, he's learnt from his mistake and surely he will not do that again so even better! I feel confident and I really hope we push on! 

P.s I wouldn't be surprised if they players didn't ask to have Macca back 

6 hours ago, eddie said:

This coming from someone who wishes to prevent Scotland, who voted 62:38 in favour of remaining in the EU, a second chance, post-EU referendum, to vote on self-determination.

Haha, it's the kids best of three because I didn't get my way line. Way to go with that feeble, end of the line argument. Top marks for the subject change though.

Archived