McClaren's First Interview

Nuwtfly

9 hours ago, Ramos said:

'apparently" Mac lost the dressing room before but call me naive for believing it, but so far Bent and Keogh have come out and said they are excited to be working under him again, are they toeing the line? Or maybe they actually did want him back. I for one believe they are being honest and injuries was the main reason down to our collapse two years ago. Most of the hysteria was created by fans, Mac didn't help but (not to go to his head) I've always agreed with Mostyn in regards to the fans creating a self fulfilling prophecy. Let's just all get behind him and the club now, we have a great squad, it's time to show it. (And by behind him I mean Mac not mostyn :ph34r:)

Your right mate fans did not help, he kept saying he didn't want to go but then fans just kept getting on his back and it went down hill but yes injuries did not help at all

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just watched the full press conference on rams player and I've got to say, I could not take my eyes off Sam Rush. His facial expressions are terrifying sometimes. When Mac is talking, I'm looking at how Rush's face changes. It's mesmerising.

Happy Rush

happy rush.png

to Sad Rush

Sad rush.png

to Cold Blooded Killer Rush

Cold Blooded Killer Rush.png

to Disappointed Rush

Disappointed Rush (with a bonus cheeky Mac).png

to Shifty Eyes Rush

Shifty Eyes Rush.png

to Staring Into the Middle Distance Rush

Scared Rush.png

to Bored Rush

Bored Rush.png

All in the space of about five minutes. Can't stop watching him. And this is before he even says a word. He doesn't even seem to be reacting to what McClaren says either. Just random changes in facial expression like he doesn't know what mood he is in.

Archived