McClaren's First Interview

Nuwtfly

10 minutes ago, Muskination said:

Who employed them?

Jesus Christ, MM employed a well respected coach in PC who didn't follow what he agreed to in the interview. He was in effect in breach of contract, you're obviously not a fan of MM but he's here for the long haul so maybe you should follow Burton as Ben Robinson is your cup of tea.

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Muskination said:

As a side note, you really think you know 10% of went down there?

10%? Probably yes going by some of the ITK posters on here but obviously not a lot of it. So you know 11% then?

As already mentioned, I think you should give this one up and look forward to the game tomorrow. I'm sure you'll boo when MM takes his seat...

3 minutes ago, Seth's left foot said:

Jesus Christ, MM employed a well respected coach in PC who didn't follow what he agreed to in the interview. He was in effect in breach of contract, you're obviously not a fan of MM but he's here for the long haul so maybe you should follow Burton as Ben Robinson is your cup of tea.

Didn't say I wasn't a fan of MM. If you haven't kept up this is just where the dialogue is at. but while you're at it, what's your explanation of NP and retaining SM first time around?

6 minutes ago, Seth's left foot said:

Sorry but you cannot say this. None us will know what exactly the contract with Paul Clement said but following a strategic path isn't something that can really be written into a contract. KPI's can but theory cannot.

Anyway, breach of contract wouldn't have resulted in a pay-off, PC had a pay-off.

3 minutes ago, Seth's left foot said:

10%? Probably yes going by some of the ITK posters on here but obviously not a lot of it. So you know 11% then?

As already mentioned, I think you should give this one up and look forward to the game tomorrow. I'm sure you'll boo when MM takes his seat...

No, you don't. I'm not the one saying I do but good luck with forming your full opinion from 'ITK' on a small message board.

Never boo'd. I'll leave that to you.

12 minutes ago, rammieib said:

Sorry but you cannot say this. None us will know what exactly the contract with Paul Clement said but following a strategic path isn't something that can really be written into a contract. KPI's can but theory cannot.

Anyway, breach of contract wouldn't have resulted in a pay-off, PC had a pay-off.

I said in effect, you don't agree to become the manager who will continue to follow the principles that MM has set in place and then deviate away from them.

MM has bankrolled the club and cannot afford to lose attendances and other income due to this current period of turmoil.

4 minutes ago, RamontheMoor said:

Does anyone know what time the pre-match press conference is today or has it happened? 

I'm wondering if it will be on Sky Sports news. 

Well it's Friday so we might get a snippet, SSN usually give blanket coverage to the big boys on Fridays but with United playing Liverpool on Monday night, Klopp and misery guts might not be doing conferences today. Fingers crossed.

Oh, we might see a bit more on EMT.

1 hour ago, Muskination said:

Nope, no problem that we make Massimo Cellino look like an amateur.

Agreed that some will liken us to them - but unless its the Sunday Sport no-one will write about it in a serious manner! ;)

What's your problem exactly?

14 hours ago, Pearson said:

His poor signings in the transfer window and consequential team selections led to our demise.

My “namesake” never had the opportunity to deliver...simple as!

What the opportunity to take us to league 1 ? Yeah I'm glad he didn't get that opportunity......

Also you talk about Mac's team selections, yet try to defend Pearson....

26 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

Agreed that some will liken us to them - but unless its the Sunday Sport no-one will write about it in a serious manner! ;)

What's your problem exactly?

Because someone puts forward a point that you may not entirely like doesn't mean that they have a problem. More likely that you have a problem.

Don't drink and type.

Hi you'll need to re-read your post what you've put. 

How old are you?

What's the age got to do with it?

Who employed them?

Seriously???

Archived