• Last Reply
16 minutes ago, Ram a lamb a ding dong said:

2013. Rams after 10 games

Home record reads 0-2-3.

Maccas first full game in charge...Leeds at home

2016. Rams after 10 games

Home record reads 0-2-3

Maccas first game back in charge....Leeds at home

You just couldnt make it up. I predict another 3-1 on Saturday.

You are about to enter into another dimension, a dimension not only of sight and sound but of mind.A journey into a wondrous land of imagination.Next stop the Twilight Zone

I'll take it all again! the excitement, the frustration, the glory, the heartbreak. 

In the same way as before he's come in at a time when I was growing more and more apathetic in supporting Derby too. I don't have high expectations,  it may be a very slow start,  but a win on Saturday and I'll probably scream the roof off

8 hours ago, Ram a lamb a ding dong said:

Home record reads 0-2-3.

Home record reads 0-2-3

Replacing a manager named Nigel, too!

17 minutes ago, Ashz09 said:

I'm not sure how I feel about it. I can hear a lot of the boos now for him but I think he'll expect it.

Hopefully I get fueled up again and actually want enjoy following the Derby again!

I'll be stunned if there is any booing of SM on Saturday. Surely even the most unforgiving fan will suppress such feelings. Heck, if B4 can tolerate Baird in the team without booing then anything is possible.

I for one will give him a very warm welcome. I just worry that just like returning to a favourite holiday location or going out again with an ex. It won't be so good second time around. 

28 minutes ago, Ashz09 said:

I'm not sure how I feel about it. I can hear a lot of the boos now for him but I think he'll expect it.

Hopefully I get fueled up again and actually want enjoy following the Derby again!

I do hope not. About time we started to get the feel good factor back and if we want it why start by trying to p1ss off the manager????

There will not be any boos, how tiny minded ! 

Lets take it for what it is, another chance to get this giant of a club back to where it should be, and get back some of the respect that it deserves !

since I was young and all that !!

come on Derby !!!!!!

9 hours ago, Ram a lamb a ding dong said:

Home record reads 0-2-3.

Home record reads 0-2-3

Put your houses on it ladies and gentleman. 

Lets go make some moneyyyyyyyyyyyyy.

14/1 is printing money. Put £10,000 on you've won yourself £140,000 and you can go treat yourself to a nice new Lamborghini. 

See you in the Bahamas guys.

10 hours ago, Ram a lamb a ding dong said:

Home record reads 0-2-3.

Home record reads 0-2-3

Also I was in Cornwall when we sacked clough and hired Mac, this year I was in Cornwall when we suspended Pearson.

Hardly the deciding factor on the weird things goin on.

Also when we got Mac I did say on Facebook he will take us to the playoffs.

Its happening again.

3 hours ago, Tamworthram said:

I'll be stunned if there is any booing of SM on Saturday. Surely even the most unforgiving fan will suppress such feelings. Heck, if B4 can tolerate Baird in the team without booing then anything is possible.

I for one will give him a very warm welcome. I just worry that just like returning to a favourite holiday location or going out again with an ex. It won't be so good second time around. 

Who's Baird I thought it was Bird!? I agree some idiots in the South Stand will boo which they usually do anyway. Hopefully teams let us attack with free flowing football instead of sitting back being organized!

2 hours ago, BathRam72 said:

I do hope not. About time we started to get the feel good factor back and if we want it why start by trying to p1ss off the manager????

Hope the feel good factor does start oozing back it was such a relief to score against Blackburn. You could hear the optimism in the stands.. For the whole few minutes.. Let's hope we start scoring again which I'm sure we will! UTR!!

Archived