Steve Bruce

JG400

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bruce is a good manager, don't get me wrong, but if Mel is serious about the Derby Way I'm not so sure Bruce is the right man. Maybe we should be looking further afield for a manager, the choice right now in England is quite poor. 

6 hours ago, Lord_Ram said:

Wouldn't touch him with a 10 foot barge pole, might as well have tried to get neil warnock if were in for Steve Bruce 

if mel is serious about getting back on track to 'the Derby way' them Steve Bruce shouldn't even be considered 

You'd need a bigger barge pole than that!

2718632700000578-0-image-a-11_1427667742

57 minutes ago, Ramarena said:

You'd need a bigger barge pole than that!

2718632700000578-0-image-a-11_1427667742

Surely you'd need a shorter barge pole as he's effectively nearer than you think. His head is 1 mile away but you'd touch his belly with a 4 foot barge pole. 

I blame England for this. If the game was better I wouldn't be so distracted.

27 minutes ago, Tim Bucktoo said:

Surely you'd need a shorter barge pole as he's effectively nearer than you think. His head is 1 mile away but you'd touch his belly with a 4 foot barge pole. 

I blame England for this. If the game was better I wouldn't be so distracted.

Nah longer…..more leverage!

1 minute ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

I dont know of anyone is a fan of guardian podcast, but they read extracts from steve bruce's detective novels the other day. It was quite funny. There was also some chris Powell love as well. 

So I expect him not to become villa manager, but an announcement he is off to write more books. 

Had me in stitches! 

Archived