The Wardrobe Watch

unclej

1 minute ago, rynny said:

The twitter account is one of those set up by someone else pretending to be funny. Bit sad really.

Yes, the low numbers probably indicate that.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, cheron85 said:

It's the same account that was previously The Eust and before that Gary Roberts...

That account is now Scott Carson right? 

Those PPI Claim promoted tweets are more entertaining than parody accounts, I reckon the people behind them are those fans that turn up to games in the full replica kit including shin pads

25 minutes ago, uttoxram75 said:

There was a picture of his blue Audi parked near the fan tent pub thing on facebook last night.

In that case I retract my post with a little surprise that it's not a wind up, bit awkward that would have been given the situation

3 hours ago, sage said:

FTFY

You say that but I actually didn't say anything asked him for his views on Martin. I literally added nothing to it believe it or not lol. I happened to agree with him though and mentioned a lot of fans think the same :ph34r:.

It's a shame not all fans believe he runs around all game chasing balls, moving more then a few steps for the ball. Always good to get a unbiased opinion though!

36 minutes ago, Ashz09 said:

You say that but I actually didn't say anything asked him for his views on Martin. I literally added nothing to it believe it or not lol. I happened to agree with him though and mentioned a lot of fans think the same :ph34r:.

It's a shame not all fans believe he runs around all game chasing balls, moving more then a few steps for the ball. Always good to get a unbiased opinion though!

Unbiased?

49 minutes ago, Ashz09 said:

Go on Friends of Fulham forum there's lots of views on Chris Martin, not all of them agree and not all are similar to your mate.

If you wish to ignore his ability to score and set up lots of goals at this level go ahead.

53 minutes ago, Ashz09 said:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/teams/fulham/top-scorers

Still their top scorer - Second best 'goals per minutes' in their squad...

Did you... by any chance... catch Gordon Strachans point about cricket? Interesting point which might be relevant to you...

Archived