Player reaction

Spanish

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope they'll shuffle back to 433 and get themselves into the positions they like and give us a resounding win. 

pah, manager smanager - who needs one of them. 

1 minute ago, duncanjwitham said:

Personally, I think the issues were tactical as much as anything else, and given the very tight window between the suspension and the game, I doubt Powell will be able to change that much.  The game at the weekend will be much more telling.

Yeah, you'd probably imagine that he'd stick with Pearson's game plan.

All of the 1st team need to take a hard look at themselves tonight, if they wanted NP out then they have got there wish.  If NP was the reason the team have played with no pride this season then tonight they need to go out and prove NP was to blame 

Depends on the form of the "show" tbh.

If Ince is the catalyst for example can't really be annoyed at player power, he's not been given opportunities.

If everyone is suddenly playing brilliantly individually then that would be a sign but it'll be very hard to judge. 

Best not to get angry at a good performance if it comes, I find. 

3 minutes ago, Mostyn6 said:

would anyone else be angry if Derby put on a show tonight. It shows player-power in it's worst if it happens.

I won't be annoyed too much now, but if a new manager comes in, and after 8 games they don't play for him and fans want him out, I'll be furious with fans for continuing to let the players off. 

One thing is clear, derby don't play well when they are being told what to do. Give them the freedom to play their game and they will more or less sort themselves. That seemed to be macs tactic and it worked brilliantly at times. Let the leaders like Johnson run the game and it'll bring the best out of them. Get big Chris back and get the shacks/Keogh partnership back and the season might actually be salvaged (thinking like the climb we saw under McLaren first season)

2 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

Depends on the form of the "show" tbh.

If Ince is the catalyst for example can't really be annoyed at player power, he's not been given opportunities.

If everyone is suddenly playing brilliantly individually then that would be a sign but it'll be very hard to judge. 

Best not to get angry at a good performance if it comes, I find. 

Or if Bryson and Hughes play well because they have Johnson with them. 

To be fair, there are enough tactical changes tonight for us to never know.

42 minutes ago, Mostyn6 said:

would anyone else be angry if Derby put on a show tonight. It shows player-power in it's worst if it happens.

I agree however it looks like we're also changing formation too so that could be a factor as well.

54 minutes ago, RamLad1884 said:

One thing is clear, derby don't play well when they are being told what to do. Give them the freedom to play their game and they will more or less sort themselves. That seemed to be macs tactic and it worked brilliantly at times. Let the leaders like Johnson run the game and it'll bring the best out of them. Get big Chris back and get the shacks/Keogh partnership back and the season might actually be salvaged (thinking like the climb we saw under McLaren first season)

they scored loads but also let in too many and we carnt score for **** with 10 players in the oppositions area.

Archived