Get behind the team and stop trying to prove who's right .

Curtains

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply
26 minutes ago, curtains said:

They are not .

I am optimistic.

Some of us were still optimistic with Wassall in charge last season, where were your calls for encouragement then? As I recall you were one of the more negative fans back then.

Now you have a manager you are happy with you feel you have the right to tell other people that they are not allowed to be negative!

It would not surprise me if a lot of the people booing now were the same ones booing last season.

I bet the majority of the ones who backed Wassall still back Pearson on matchday and air any negative views they may hold on here.

When the team start playing well we won't have any need to criticise them or boo if you're so inclined. I don't know about anyone else but when the teams playing well I'll praise them, and if they're not- like now, I'll criticise them. So if the overpaid pansies can't take a bit of criticism, then they need to sort their **** out and start playing like a 40 million pound team and not a ******* Sunday league team from the local pub, and give us something to cheer about!

Archived