Get behind the team and stop trying to prove who's right .

Curtains

2 minutes ago, Alpha said:

Aaaaand as if on request one of the biggest critics of a top Championship team scoring plenty of goals in entertaining games pops up to tell us we should stop moaning. 

Moaning like he was for 3 years where we spent the majority of the time in the top 3 and top 6. 

I put up with your negative stuff when we drew 3-3 at St Andrews so you can hear ours now that we can't even dream of 3 shots on goal. 

I listened to you moan "we can't survive the PL"... no need to worry about that based on these opening games. 

I listened to you moan about a "plan b". Now you can listen to us moan that unless plan A is to actually hoof it into empty grass for blokes to run after then I can't see any plan.

Be optimistic he says. I was. When we were on the verge of promotion. When we were going through the Thorne "saga". When we were torn apart by injuries. When Clement got back to plan A and we went on a good run. When Wassall took charge. 

Not feeling optimistic based on the hoof and chase 422....1....1 system of Nigel Pearson. 

But you of course are. Not sure why. But you don't like us moaning when things are poor. Just when we're in party mode yeah? Scoring loads, end to end, teams coming for draws, scoring 4's and 5's. Then is the time to start moaning? 

"If Pearson or Dyche were here we'd have been promoted". How many times did I hear that? Now these blokes need time. But at the time of such a daft statement it was pretty much guaranteed that if we dropped Wassall for Pearson that promotion is nailed on. 

I'm listening.

I assume your talking about me. 

It won't change our fortunes as I have no influence on DCFC matters lol. 

Up the Rams. 

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, curtains said:

I'm listening.

I assume your talking about me. 

It won't change our fortunes as I have no influence on DCFC matters lol. 

Up the Rams. 

So why are you worried about what we say about Pearson? 

It won't change our fortunes as we have no influence on dcfc matters. 

9 minutes ago, Alpha said:

So why are you worried about what we say about Pearson? 

It won't change our fortunes as we have no influence on dcfc matters. 

I'm worried about the general atmosphere at the IPRO and that surrounding the club. 

I don't like it . 

I accept you have points about McClarens reign and I was one of his biggest advocates even though we were getting people saying why has he been appointed etc he's useless .

Look what he did with England they would say and at Forest,

I would say but he's a brilliant coach and look what he did at Boro and FC Twente. 

Then after a while the Newcastle rumours started and the players got distracted IMO and we finished 8th in 2014/2015 .

Mel and Sam sacked him.  

That's history 

Do you want another sacking already ! 

I don't think you do .

Things have to improve we all know that including Nigel Pearson but in what time frame .

Do we want to be a hire and fire club  

No I don't want Pearson sacked. We need to follow through now.

But when I see hypocrisy or criticism of coaches that made Derby a better team or criticism of good players then I do think it's fair to defend this and point the finger back at Pearson. There's widespread criticism at the moment. But some people are calling all corners out but Pearson. This team has gotten worse under Pearson. Does it need to? We'll find out. But it has gotten worse under Pearson. Not because Martin stopped trying, not because Will Hughes has a beard. Not because he's getting poor support from fans.

And when you call it like that people start saying where's the faith.

Show us something to cling onto. Some progress. Don't just point to the nearest Leicester Fan.  

I've seen people pretty much give him credit for winning the PL!! Even if he did it means very little when he's taken Derby backwards. 

Maybe we will be better off in the long run. But there's nothing to make us believe. Just keep seeing everyone else blamed but Pearson.

4 minutes ago, Alpha said:

No I don't want Pearson sacked. We need to follow through now.

But when I see hypocrisy or criticism of coaches that made Derby a better team or criticism of good players then I do think it's fair to defend this and point the finger back at Pearson. There's widespread criticism at the moment. But some people are calling all corners out but Pearson. This team has gotten worse under Pearson. Does it need to? We'll find out. But it has gotten worse under Pearson. Not because Martin stopped trying, not because Will Hughes has a beard. Not because he's getting poor support from fans.

And when you call it like that people start saying where's the faith.

Show us something to cling onto. Some progress. Don't just point to the nearest Leicester Fan.  

I've seen people pretty much give him credit for winning the PL!! Even if he did it means very little when he's taken Derby backwards. 

Maybe we will be better off in the long run. But there's nothing to make us believe. Just keep seeing everyone else blamed but Pearson.

Did you ever see a post on here from me advocating Nigel Pearson to be our manager .

I was advocating Gary Rowett so no you didn't. 

Now he is Derbys manager I will back and support him. 

The last thing we need is to have to start again with yet another manager  

If Pearson is sacked I would think Mel and Sam will have to go also  .

7 hours ago, curtains said:

To be honest m8 you are great poster but you are missing the point. 

The point is it's not as if Pearson took over a great and confident team. 

He took over a team that failed in the playoffs dramatically after being top of the league at Xmas with Clement and finished 6th with Wassall .

Now like Pearson or not he deserves to be allowed to manage the team that he was appointed to manage in the way he deems fit because he was brought in to sort the mess out. 

Now why McClaren and Clement were sacked is irrelevant to Pearson he's just the manager now. 

I think its you missing the point!

Not a 'great and confident team'? In our last match before Pearson took over we took apart Hull. A couple of weeks before a great draw away at Brighton. Yes we were not brilliant but let's not pretend we were not a good team, check out our odds for promotion before the beginning of the season to see where people were expecting us to finish this season.

I don't ever remember anyone who was calling for Pearson to be appointed, doing so on the basis that we needed someone to come in and be given a few seasons to rip the team apart.

I only remember the reasons being that he could get this team promoted, get a bit extra out of the players, man manage the supposed egos.

As I have asked lots of times, without answer so far, when and why did the goalposts move?

2 minutes ago, G STAR RAM said:

I think its you missing the point!

Not a 'great and confident team'? In our last match before Pearson took over we took apart Hull. A couple of weeks before a great draw away at Brighton. Yes we were not brilliant but let's not pretend we were not a good team, check out our odds for promotion before the beginning of the season to see where people were expecting us to finish this season.

I don't ever remember anyone who was calling for Pearson to be appointed, doing so on the basis that we needed someone to come in and be given a few seasons to rip the team apart.

I only remember the reasons being that he could get this team promoted, get a bit extra out of the players, man manage the supposed egos.

As I have asked lots of times, without answer so far, when and why did the goalposts move?

The Hull tie was already lost 0-3 at home m8 and there was no coming back from that. 

I don't know why the goalposts moved. 

Maybe Mel lost faith in the progression lol. 

1 minute ago, curtains said:

The Hull tie was already lost 0-3 at home m8 and there was no coming back from that. 

Was there not? If Bryson had converted from 5 yards out early in the second half we were back to square one.

I notice you failed to answer the important question that I would like answered.

2 minutes ago, G STAR RAM said:

Was there not? If Bryson had converted from 5 yards out early in the second half we were back to square one.

I notice you failed to answer the important question that I would like answered.

Hull had chances as well at their place  

Sorry I did answer your other point but a bit late. 

I don't know why the goal posts moved maybe Mel lost faith and patience with our progression 

I'm looking forward to our first win when Carson's pin-point kick finds Russell who traps it first time, beats three defenders and whips in a cross which is flicked on by Keogh's accurate header to Blackman. He, thriving in the space created by the unselfish running of Tom Ince, plays a neat one two with the nonchalant Cyrus Christie and hammers the ball into the net.

The next day, 300 posters on here say 'told you so'.?

4 minutes ago, curtains said:

Hull had chances as well at their place  

Sorry I did answer your other point but a bit late. 

I don't know why the goal posts moved maybe Mel lost faith and patience with our progression 

I'm not talking about MM moving the goalposts.

I'm talking about the fans who wanted Wassall removed immediately and Pearson instated as he would have guaranteed us promotion.

The ones that told us he had the experience to get us over the line.

The ones that told us we would see round pegs in round holes.

The ones that told us he would take no ****.

The ones that told us we would see fast counter attacking football and goals galore.

All of the above may well come, after all its a long season. Some of us would just like to know what the plan is for getting there and why the remit of the manager became to rip apart a team that had been so close 3 seasons running.

25 minutes ago, curtains said:

Wixman or sick man 

If wit was **** you would be constipated if not you would be saturated 

Sorry mate I have no idea what you're trying to say due to the swear filter. 

Btw- are there any mods that could change my forum title to 'sick man'? Curtains has spoken

7 minutes ago, G STAR RAM said:

I'm not talking about MM moving the goalposts.

I'm talking about the fans who wanted Wassall removed immediately and Pearson instated as he would have guaranteed us promotion.

The ones that told us he had the experience to get us over the line.

The ones that told us we would see round pegs in round holes.

The ones that told us he would take no ****.

The ones that told us we would see fast counter attacking football and goals galore.

All of the above may well come, after all its a long season. Some of us would just like to know what the plan is for getting there and why the remit of the manager became to rip apart a team that had been so close 3 seasons running.

We have lost Buxton and Martin and Hendrick and we have had Anya ,Wilson and Vydra come in .

I didn't advocate Pearson but lots did yes. 

What do you want me to say .

Do you want me to say we should have kept Wassall as 1st team coach is that what you want me to say ! 

I wanted Rowett to replace Wassall .

Nigel Pearson is our manager maybe you should talk to him lol. 

Maybe you should email Mel Morris or Sam Rush with your concerns. 

11 minutes ago, wixman1884 said:

Sorry mate I have no idea what you're trying to say due to the swear filter. 

Btw- are there any mods that could change my forum title to 'sick man'? Curtains has spoken

I realize your a clever man m8 as you have an Oscar. 

No hard feelings lol. 

Keep up the good work representing the UK with our great Film Industry 

Any new stuff coming out in the 'Big Apple '

3 minutes ago, curtains said:

We have lost Buxton and Martin and Hendrick and we have had Anya ,Wilson and Vydra come in .

I didn't advocate Pearson but lots did yes. 

What do you want me to say .

Do you want me to say we should have kept Wassall as 1st team coach is that what you want me to say ! 

I wanted Rowett to replace Wassall .

Nigel Pearson is our manager maybe you should talk to him lol. 

Maybe you should email Mel Morris or Sam Rush with your concerns. 

We have not lost Buxton, Martin and Hendrick, Pearson has chosen to get rid of them, of the three I only agreed with getting rid of Hendrick and only based on the price.

There was no way Wassall could have stayed on this season after the way he was treated.

I would just like to know why Wassall was given one game before the fans turned now the same fans demand the rest of us keep quiet with our concerns and give Pearson one or two seasons to get it right.

6 minutes ago, G STAR RAM said:

We have not lost Buxton, Martin and Hendrick, Pearson has chosen to get rid of them, of the three I only agreed with getting rid of Hendrick and only based on the price.

There was no way Wassall could have stayed on this season after the way he was treated.

I would just like to know why Wassall was given one game before the fans turned now the same fans demand the rest of us keep quiet with our concerns and give Pearson one or two seasons to get it right.

It's not my doing by the way  

I prefer a nice atmosphere at the IPRO as opposed to a toxic one .

Maybe I'm a hypocrite I don't know  

No hard feelings m8 

You are clearly unhappy with the club at the moment. 

6 minutes ago, curtains said:

It's not my doing by the way  

I prefer a nice atmosphere at the IPRO as opposed to a toxic one .

Maybe I'm a hypocrite I don't know  

No hard feelings m8 

Why would I have any hard feelings?! You're a random guy I don't know from Adam sharing your thoughts about DCFC on an internet forum!

I think we all prefer a nice atmosphere at iPro but let's not forget that this 'toxic' atmosphere started when a lot of you turned on Wassall about 80 minutes into his tenure!

10 minutes ago, G STAR RAM said:

Why would I have any hard feelings?! You're a random guy I don't know from Adam sharing your thoughts about DCFC on an internet forum!

I think we all prefer a nice atmosphere at iPro but let's not forget that this 'toxic' atmosphere started when a lot of you turned on Wassall about 80 minutes into his tenure!

Can you say I was one of those who turned on Wassall then after 80 minutes of his tenure I don't think so . 

Did I think he should of replaced Clement no of course I didn't. 

Did I want Pearson as Derby manager no I wanted Rowett.

Doesn't mean I will boo and moan all the time at the IPRO becaue that helps no one including manager and players although I can understand fans frustration 

I hope Pearson succeeds at Derby. 

Archived