key to beating newcastle

B4ev6is

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, Ninos said:

Problem is that Newcastle don't have a serial bottler managing them now ... Mind you, neither do we. COYR.

I really do hate the term "bottler".

What does it even mean?! 

Couldn't you say Pearson bottled the play-offs in 09/10 and 12/13? 

Couldn't you say Benitez bottled all the cup finals his sides have lost and the Premier League in 08/09? 

10 hours ago, cannable said:

I really do hate the term "bottler".

What does it even mean?! 

Couldn't you say Pearson bottled the play-offs in 09/10 and 12/13? 

Couldn't you say Benitez bottled all the cup finals his sides have lost and the Premier League in 08/09? 

On ‎04‎/‎09‎/‎2016 at 00:31, B4ev6is said:

I think we need to keep that ball moving dont give newcastle a chance get foot in on the game. But if we lose the ball dont give them a chance to breath but once we get in range for a shot at goal take it if nrothing else come on lads look up

And see what else is on. But we must keep in there faces and bullied off the ball.

Making sure the bird gets a game

On 04/09/2016 at 07:20, TroyDyer said:

Don't let them play. Work like a pack of Yorkshire terriers everytime Newcastle win the ball. 

When in possession, move the ball quickly. None of this passing between defenders for 5 minutes. 

Those little hamsters? If we have to choose a dog from a neighbouring county as inspiration couldn't we at least pick Staffy bull terriers?

29 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

The reason i dont cut and paste of my phone because i dont know how too.

Oh, well bugger it. Crack on as you are.

I didn't know how to change my kid's nappies, so I learnt how to, and now there isn't poop everywhere (mind you the are 16 and 18 now!).

Archived