Lewis Grabban.

Seth's left foot

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you look at Bournemouth this season, Grabban and Afobe are on the bench every week.

But Grabban is the one that comes off the bench, whilst Afobe doesnt. 

So by that reckoning, if they would sell Grabban then they would sell Afobe. Surely?

Id rather have Afobe all day long. 

**However this is in the Sun. Which is the worst paper on earth and full of *****. 

3 minutes ago, Dcfcrams89 said:

Russell just isn't good enough for me, reminds me of Jake Buxton in a way, fans favourite cus his attitude towards the club and the effort he appears to put in. But in reality he just isn't good enough, like bucko and we need to get better 

I am with you if it is an improvement ( I thought letting ward go was correct but we certainly could have done with still having him) 

5 minutes ago, nottingram said:

Selling Martin to buy Grabban might just be at the top of the list of terrible transfers we have done over the last year, and there is plenty of competition.

Surely, surely, this is Nixon rubbish?

*crosses fingers, toes, arms, legs*

Maybe Pearson is also considering the mental attributes too that we're not 100% privilege too. Such as attitude and effort. We're only seeing what happens on the pitch and not behind closed doors

2 minutes ago, Jean Antoine Tessier said:

Maybe Pearson is also considering the mental attributes too that we're not 100% privilege too. Such as attitude and effort. We're only seeing what happens on the pitch and not behind closed doors

Your absolutely right IMO. 

We have to trust "The Boss" in his playing staff selections, purchases and sales and the reasons for the decisions he takes. 

12 minutes ago, nottingram said:

Selling Martin to buy Grabban might just be at the top of the list of terrible transfers we have done over the last year, and there is plenty of competition.

Surely, surely, this is Nixon rubbish?

*crosses fingers, toes, arms, legs*

Agree, we need to change our playing style and maybe Martin dosnt fit into that, but Grabban, no way, we  need to go for better, and he isn't end of..........he will come now and score 30 goals you watch and see. But no dosnt want him

2 minutes ago, Ted McMinn Football Genius said:

Your absolutely right IMO. 

We have to trust "The Boss" in his playing staff selections, purchases and sales and the reasons for the decisions he takes. 

Not a prayer of that happening. The vocal chords are warming up already...

When we appointed NP the Leicester fans told us he will make some decisions that are deemed strange at the time but then in the end it works out for the best. 

All we can do is hope that if we do sell Martin and replace him with Grabban that it is a masterstroke that nobody predicted!

Archived