Burton Albion vs Derby County

Carl Sagan

• Replies 827
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, cymru said:

omg christy is the worst player i have seen in a derby county shirt np smell the coffie and get someone that  can play rb fgs

You really must qualify as one of, if not the worst posters on here. Either that or this is your first ever season watching the Rams if you think Christie's the worst you've seen.

82 minutes down, we get a throw in and Christie just ambles around to the touchline to take it. Where is the tempo!! Where is the urgency to  get the ball into play asap? Burton have looked sharper for most of the night. Good job the international break is here as the Derby players look a bit tired. :lol:

Just now, Wolfie20 said:

You really must qualify as one of, if not the worst posters on here. Either that or this is your first ever season watching the Rams if you think Christie's the worst you've seen.

c'mone wolfie are you blind he is crap and you are talking through your a

10 minutes ago, McLovin said:

I wouldnt say this if I heard this from 1 person but I've heard this from 4 ******* people. No-one knows what goes behind closed doors. You're making out I'm hoping it is true. Have they told you personally that everything is all good?

Stop. 

Archived