Burton Albion vs Derby County

Carl Sagan

• Replies 827
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To me its a mix of both the players and no to blame. God knows what np is doing tactics are woeful. As for the players, they wanted clement out, they didnt give a toss about waffle, now i honestly think they are too far up their own asses to want to change to nps ideas whatever they are.... the players arent playing for np... dont be surprised if they are all in mels ear.... hence now money given to spend.... it all adds up.... wouldnt be surprised if the players force np out or for mel to fire the bullet.... absolutely disgraceful

Just now, satty atwal said:

To me its a mix of both the players and no to blame. God knows what np is doing tactics are woeful. As for the players, they wanted clement out, they didnt give a toss about waffle, now i honestly think they are too far up their own asses to want to change to nps ideas whatever they are.... the players arent playing for np... dont be surprised if they are all in mels ear.... hence now money given to spend.... it all adds up.... wouldnt be surprised if the players force np out or for mel to fire the bullet.... absolutely disgraceful

Agree on the players being up their own a****. its obvious we need to rebuild, plan a results in bottling it and plan b results in the players throwing a big baby tantrum and eating pizza after a defeat. 

Interested to see what NP does at H/T. The increasingly frequent gameplan of Pearson's to keep it tight for most of the game  and hope to come on strong late on for a winner has backfired so we need to get at them. Burton's tactics and line up I think have made us sit deep a bit but in essence we have effectively said to them this first half that we cannot play you at proper football, cannot compete and we'll hope for a break away or set piece and take our chances and see if it's enough.

Just now, DCFCArmy said:

Agree on the players being up their own a****. its obvious we need to rebuild, plan a results in bottling it and plan b results in the players throwing a big baby tantrum and eating pizza after a defeat. 

Painful to watch. Obvious players dont want to play for him. Cant be this bad every game.

Archived