Holloway predicts 2-1 to Villa

plymouthram

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, plymouthram said:

What's with this guy, first prediction was for Villa to struggle this season and finish 16th. Now yet again he predicts a defeat for the Rams.

They have made a couple of signings since those predictions and to finish 16th they would still need to win the odd game. 

We haven't been great, Villa better.

1-2 isn't a crazy prediction either, close game, not like he's said 0-3/4

They've got a manager that got WBA promoted and won an FA Cup & champions league. They've strengthened and have a front line of Gestede, Ayew & McCormack 

i dont think  2-1 to them is a silly prediction at all... Should be a good game

Give the guy a break. He is a TV pundit paid to entertain and give opinions. There are only three possible outcomes and he has predicted one we don't like. So what?

I am heartened by the fact he is going for them. He's not usually that accurate.

But most people in the game wil tell you what a great bloke Holloway is and if you read up on his life story you might be less inclined to throw insults around.

2 hours ago, satty atwal said:

Doesnt like derby. Clear from whenever he talks about us even pre clement era

I think you are right, he is very negative against the Rams, maybe he was scared by a little lamb when he was young and still crys  in his sleep because he has never got over it. The sight of something like a Ram must scare him to death.

Although 1-1, 2-1, 1-2 ........I have no idea myself

(note to self) must stop self medicating hic 

51 minutes ago, McLovin said:

He is a clown, he said Teddy Sherringham is a better manager than Zidane, the same Zidane that won the champions league with Real Madrid last season.

To be fair mate billy davies could win the champions league with the likes if ronaldo bale modric etc

Archived