The whining about Pearson thread

cheron85

Sorry to join the party late.

Just to get this straight @toddy, now we have a manager that you are happy with, we all have to agree with every decision and be happy with every result?

What a hypocrite you are.

I don't know how you have the cahunas to come on here telling people to 'get behind the club'.

• Replies 548
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I believe in Pearson to do the job,,, some don't it's all opinions only time will tell ,, you don't need to have played or coached at any level or at all to know good or bad footy when you see it or have an opinion. , what I would say is the chef quote earlier could be expanded to match my view in terms of I know what I like in a dish but the chef may know better how to produce that dish , I'd little tricks and techniques also different ways to use ,prepare and mix ingredients and that also includes some amount of experimentation

I was quite optimistic when the season started and was looking forward to Pearson taking this team to the next level. Somewhere between the flare and attacking style of Mac and the solidity and control of Clement.

Unfortunately after seeing just 3 games that has all gone now and I've never been so bored of the football in the time i've had a season ticket. I hate the direction the club has gone - if we throw enough money at it everything will be good. We're going to do things this way - until we change our minds and do it another way, then another.........etc.

I couldn't care less what happens for the rest of the season. I'm not bothering with the Liverpool game. This will almost certainly be my last season ticket.

1 minute ago, TelTheRam said:

I was quite optimistic when the season started and was looking forward to Pearson taking this team to the next level. Somewhere between the flare and attacking style of Mac and the solidity and control of Clement.

Unfortunately after seeing just 3 games that has all gone now and I've never been so bored of the football in the time i've had a season ticket. I hate the direction the club has gone - if we throw enough money at it everything will be good. We're going to do things this way - until we change our minds and do it another way, then another.........etc.

I couldn't care less what happens for the rest of the season. I'm not bothering with the Liverpool game. This will almost certainly be my last season ticket.

Just out of interest how long have you had a season ticket?

9 hours ago, toddy said:

Alpha and Mostyn6

The past is the past as far as previous managers goes -  all the matters now is getting behind the club.

We have brought in not just a successful manager, but a manager that has won the championship in the past, he has experience of what is required to get out of this league, he is here to do a job, your whining and whinging after a couple of games is based on what?

Your experience at Managing at this level?

You know more on the game than NP?

You only see what has happens in 90 minutes , you have know idea what goes on in the dressing room, on the training pitch.

I for one cannot say what NP should or should not do, he has far more experienced than I at this level, who are you to criticize him?

Are you part of the booing culture we have at the iPro? 

Er.. I'm not sure I've been critical of Pearson at all. Just think your hypocrisy stinks and your opinion total nonsense.

As for the 90 mins not mattering, absolute rubbish, it's ALL about the 90 minutes for ALL fans. We don't pay our money to know what goes on in the dressing room or in training. I've never read so much rubbish!!

2 minutes ago, TelTheRam said:

Not that long compared with many on here. Burley was manager so probably 12 years.

Roughly the same as me mate. Uni interrupted my season ticket purchases so similar time scale for both of us. Stick with it mate, you are obviously very passionate at the club and want us to do well and I imagine many share your fears with regards to the style change.

time is on our side.

First time watching us properly this season under Pearson.

Hughes and Bryson in holding midfield?!?!?!

Give me strength, they are getting bulleyed physically.

Why or why does Pearson try to play in a leicester formation.... when we only have 1 DM at the club... and he is injured.

Before bringing in Wilson, a top DM is in order to buy or loan for the season if Pearson seriously refuses to play the pressing game which has seen us do well last few seasons.

3 minutes ago, jagerbob said:

First time watching us properly this season under Pearson.

Hughes and Bryson in holding midfield?!?!?!

Give me strength, they are getting bulleyed physically.

Why or why does Pearson try to play in a leicester formation.... when we only have 1 DM at the club... and he is injured.

Before bringing in Wilson, a top DM is in order to buy or loan for the season if Pearson seriously refuses to play the pressing game which has seen us do well last few seasons.

Get behind the team, we have the experienced manager that was required. He has got a promotion to his name you know.

7 minutes ago, Bris Vegas said:

Nice to see you fully recognise how a poor system and playing style can badly affect player performance @G STAR RAM

It's just not working is it? I miss Wassall.

Yes I'll hold my hands up.

Although I would say playing Hughes and Bryson are playing as defenders rather than midfielders.

Other than that it's a lack of desire rather tha systems. 

Players aren't motivated. Heard from a number of reliable people that some of the players are in their comfort zone here , especially some of the Clough originals. They say you could have had Mac here, they would have played the same as they are right now. They aren't as motivated as they were before. Hearing this made me puke in my mouth. They are footballers, not there to make friends.

6 minutes ago, McLovin said:

Players aren't motivated. Heard from a number of reliable people that some of the players are in their comfort zone here , especially some of the Clough originals. They say you could have had Mac here, they would have played the same as they are right now. They aren't as motivated as they were before. Hearing this made me puke in my mouth. They are footballers, not there to make friends.

Probably bullsh*t 

7 minutes ago, McLovin said:

Who are the reliable people out of interest?

Have the players admitted this? I very much doubt it.

Archived