How do you like your poo?

Bilbo

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hate doing number 2's at work or other peoples homes in fact cannot remember last time I did. Only do so if an emergency! Has to be in private at my own home. No disturbances! Oh and I have to have something to read as well. Have you ever tried to have a number 2 without something to read? It's not much fun I can tell you!

Just to finish off...isn't that feeling great when you have had a number 2? Bliss and you fell a whole lot better!

30 minutes ago, David said:

I had one at the iPro on Tuesday night, now that was an experience, hovering over the puddles of piss after a few pints I was like an American B52 bomber.

Having to have a poo whilst out = bad planning.

Best one ever was on a Saturday night been out with a guy and his wife to a charity do, he was trying to get me to work for him .To cut a long story short I had disgraced myself a few times that evening and walked into Notts city centre for a kebab leaving my wife, some friends ,and this guy and is wife to meet me later.

I had my kebab and felt the immediate need for a no2 so I went into the Royal Hotel and I am sat there pissed with the bog doors open having conversations with all and sundry when the said party turns up .

My wife turns to my mate and say's get him out of there and is less than amused , got a cab home and woke up to a very frosty wife on the Sunday morning ,needless to say I never did join the new company.

2 hours ago, TimRam said:

I hate doing number 2's at work or other peoples homes in fact cannot remember last time I did. Only do so if an emergency! Has to be in private at my own home. No disturbances! Oh and I have to have something to read as well. Have you ever tried to have a number 2 without something to read? It's not much fun I can tell you!

Just to finish off...isn't that feeling great when you have had a number 2? Bliss and you fell a whole lot better!

my eyes are usually too watery to read! :lol: 

5 hours ago, TimRam said:

I have reading material, almost a mini library in my downstairs loo including 'Derby County Miscellany' which is always worth an extra minute or two..... 

Archived