Barnsley vs Derby County

Warren Hobhead

2 minutes ago, BuckoBeast said:

I thought there was a 1,500 add on to the initial 3,000

Don't know, dcfctickets don't tend to say the actual figure until late on. I do know pay on the day is available though 

• Replies 520
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Chris Mills said:

Anyone know where to park? Should be arriving around 1:30

There's a big car park for away fans at the back of the ground and it's about 10-15 minutes walk into town or, better still, to the Dove Inn. Can't remenber what it cost last time but don't expect to get out early. Relax and have an extra pint (of coke of course!)

15 minutes ago, WharfedaleRam said:

There's a big car park for away fans at the back of the ground and it's about 10-15 minutes walk into town or, better still, to the Dove Inn. Can't remenber what it cost last time but don't expect to get out early. Relax and have an extra pint (of coke of course!)

Yeah, I never have 2 pints when I drive anyway. I normally go for 1 pint and then 2 halves in a pint glass just to be safe.

38 minutes ago, WharfedaleRam said:

You'll do well to get in here unless you're really early. My Tyke supporting chum always sticks his car on side streets off Doncaster Road (Sunderland Terrace/Osborne Street and surrounding streets) and there don't appear to be any restrictions. Then all you do is walk up Donny Road for a few minutes then take the little hill (Oakwell Street) down to the footy ground and it takes literally 10 minutes if that. I've known him get parked here sometimes even around 2.30 ish in the past mind you in league 1 but i'm sure he had no probs last time they were in the Championship either though so at least it's a heads up if you're stuck. There is plenty of street parking a little further afield.

Just don't park in the Metrodome sports complex behind. It's a really good place to take the kids swimming but unless you can leave them in there with your missus and bugger off to Oakwell then i'd give it a miss or you are likely to get a ticket.

Hope you find somewhere Chris and come 5pm the Rams have 3 points in the bag!

the hubby, myself & our 2 lads (complete with new Derby away shirts!!) are going Barnsley.... Can't wait :D:D

missed first game at home as on hols :thumbsup: in Italy so this is where the journey begins for us!!

hoping the atmosphere is loud & proud :) and none of this horrendous unproductive booing :angry:

C'mon you Rams!!!!!

3-0 to Derby (of course!)

Big test today. 3rd fully competitive game under NP. Away from home, but we will have learned positively from the last 2 games. Looking for 3 points and a committed display regardless of starting 11 or any gripes about preferred set up.

COYR.

bit of a dull 1000th post for me but it's match day and I couldn't wait. FRGS .. Butterfield, crisp volley just before half time 

I expect not to fall into a tree branch whilst trying to retrieve a shuttlecock and have a big scar on my head whilst attempting to play badminton in the back garden today as I did yesterday. Booked a court indoors at 3pm, bound to trip over my feet and land @rse over t1t, but hey ho, sometimes you just gotta do what the family say, wish mine had said Barnsley away!

I just have a bad feeling about today, really hope I'm wrong. Barnsley away is never an easy fixture. We need a positive result to drive us forward for some difficult fixtures coming up before the month of August is over.

Archived