Nakhi Wells

Derbados

3 hours ago, North_Stand_Ram said:

Looks really good on those highlights.. But so did Blackman... 

Yeah but loads of posters here realised he just had a good quarter of a season. Wells has consistently scored lots of goals, big difference.

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply
38 minutes ago, Ramarena said:

I think Wells is a good player, but don't we have a very similar player in Weimann?

I'm dying to see Weimann up top. Screaming out to be given a chance up there. Problem is, if he doesn't score in his first 45 minutes up there our lot will think it's not the answer!

23 hours ago, Carl Sagan said:

Honestly. How rubbish is our recruitment team? I could have told Derby to buy Wells when he was at Bradford. This football scouting lark isn't hard and it would potentially have saved Mel around £7m. The club should put me on a retainer.

The point of scouts and analysis is surely to identify the players people don't know about and pick them up cheaply from teams who need to money, either home or abroad (like Kodija). If I owned Derby and me, Sam and Nigel went to Recruitment and said "we want a new striker" and the names they presented me were Wells, Forestieri ad Kodija, I'd fire the lot of them on the spot. Any Championship half-fan in the country could have suggested the same list.

So who would you be advising them to buy right now?

Archived