Nakhi Wells

Derbados

6 minutes ago, HD3 said:

Steady on there Salford. I'd say more of a low din average side, with a slow progression each year ;)

Slow progression on the back of nahki wells goals. No disrespect to hudersfield there at all. Got a lot of mates there. But put nahki in a better side and he could easily be a 20+ goal a season striker

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, SalfordRam said:

Slow progression on the back of nahki wells goals. No disrespect to hudersfield there at all. Got a lot of mates there. But put nahki in a better side and he could easily be a 20+ goal a season striker

You're speculating... He's failed to score that many goals in the lower leagues... What makes you so sure he'd score more anywhere else?

On ‎07‎/‎08‎/‎2016 at 16:54, PistoldPete2 said:

We need a striker whilst weimann is out injured. Not enough pace up front... Bent and martin don't offer any. Actually bent is quite fast but he's getting on a bit. 

Just check on Fifa mate.....

11 hours ago, SalfordRam said:

Lots of mates here say exactly the same thing about Bent

15 minutes ago, ramLAD said:

Oh dear.

Obviously joking about all the those fans opinions, as they are adamant we need a 'fast, pacy striker'. People generally like fast strikers on the game Fifa.

Not quite following?

7 minutes ago, needles said:

Not quite following?

FIFA is a fairly simplistic system and the easiest thing to do as a beginner player is get loads of quick players... Because it's a simple game and running in a straight line is actually possible they work really well...

I think he's suggesting that people who keep talking about bringing in a pacy striker are over-simplifying the game of football... And under appreciating the role of target men and skillful forwards... 

28 minutes ago, cheron85 said:

FIFA is a fairly simplistic system and the easiest thing to do as a beginner player is get loads of quick players... Because it's a simple game and running in a straight line is actually possible they work really well...

I think he's suggesting that people who keep talking about bringing in a pacy striker are over-simplifying the game of football... And under appreciating the role of target men and skillful forwards... 

Thats good, I thought hed brought FIFA stats to a Football Manager fight.....!

37 minutes ago, ramLAD said:

Sorry about that. Fifa is a football game player on various consoles. You are able to look up players ratings on things, such as, pace.

The only football video game that reputable statistical representation of players is Football manager, they actually employ a proper scouting network. Following Fifa stats for players abilities is ridiculous.

1 hour ago, cheron85 said:

You're speculating... He's failed to score that many goals in the lower leagues... What makes you so sure he'd score more anywhere else?

can never be sure but he did have a 26 goal season at Bradford, then stepped up a division and got steadily better each year at Huddersfield. I think with better players around him he could progress a little further still. of course it is speculative but everything is in football, particularly signings

1 hour ago, tomsdubs said:

The only football video game that reputable statistical representation of players is Football manager, they actually employ a proper scouting network. Following Fifa stats for players abilities is ridiculous.

It was a joke. This has gone too far. Please believe me.

Archived