Richard Keogh

maydrakin

2 hours ago, Leicester Ram said:

I love Keogh, but wouldn't be the worst thing in the world if he left and we got Chester...

I don't.

Keogh only THINKS he is a genuine footballing CB, just like Igor and Roy Mack.

However, Chester looks the real deal, judging from his displays in the Euros. Very calm and assured.

That's the crucial difference.

But then he is exactly the same height as "small" Buxton, who has often been dissed on here for precisely this perceived weakness.

Not at all like Mister Tall and Gangly.

Funny that. Not.

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

I must of missed seeing but who said we'd had offers on 5 players?

I read it on some blog on line, worked out 4 of them but not sure who the 5th one is................

Prabably makes sense with the size of our current squad, especially as NP has not brought in anybody yet. Offload before we bring in?

2 minutes ago, toddy said:

I read it on some blog on line, worked out 4 of them but not sure who the 5th one is................

Prabably makes sense with the size of our current squad, especially as NP has not brought in anybody yet.

Buxton 5th?

No, it was about 5 current players we have received offers for.

Doesn't mean we will sell those players, just that we have received offers for them.

I still believe NP will bring in a couple of players he thinks we need, but that could possibly mean a couple out..........

5 minutes ago, G STAR RAM said:

Maybe the players do but not the other staff 

So what? The important thing is that the playing staff respect him but don't need to like him.

The constant sniping of Keogh by a few posters beggars belief!

10 minutes ago, Wolfie20 said:

So what? The important thing is that the playing staff respect him but don't need to like him.

The constant sniping of Keogh by a few posters beggars belief!

I have no idea if the players respect him or not.

No idea why you see it as sniping, just saying something that I had heard.

25 minutes ago, G STAR RAM said:

Far from being #ITK but I have heard from 2 different sources within the club that Keogh is a bit of a dick. 

I think that's a vital part of being captain, I think it's fairly widely known that Shackell's a bit of a knob and uni real accepted that John Terry is a massive ********, pain in the arse, full on ****. Both have been successful captains.

Archived