16/17 Away Kit

ramsbottom

16/17 Away Kit  

119 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Better than the home. 

I'm a plain Jane when it comes to kits, take the blue gradient away much better. 

Almost feels like the designer discovered the gradient button in Photoshop, tried it and forgot to remove the layer before saving.

Had better, seen worse would sum it up for me.

I really like the kit actually. Much, much nicer than the home shirt. Although the comments on @dcfcofficial's page just prove this RamsPoll guy to be a child. Anyone on Twitter has probably seen these tragic replies from 10 year olds on the Twitter accounts of most big clubs or famous footballers, and now we have our very own...

image.png

1 minute ago, Kernow said:

I really like the kit actually. Much, much nicer than the home shirt. Although the comments on @dcfcofficial's page just prove this RamsPoll guy to be a child. Anyone on Twitter has probably seen these tragic replies from 10 year olds on the Twitter accounts of most big clubs or famous footballers, and now we have our very own...

image.png

I don't understand

Just now, AndyinLiverpool said:

I don't understand

I don't understand the origin of it, but if you're on Twitter you'll know it's something 10 year olds comment on tweets to try and get people to like their tweets.

4 minutes ago, Kernow said:

I don't understand the origin of it, but if you're on Twitter you'll know it's something 10 year olds comment on tweets to try and get people to like their tweets.

Why would posting the word "DADDY" cause anyone to like a tweet? Is it a stupid meme?

Archived