16/17 Away Kit

ramsbottom

16/17 Away Kit  

119 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

2 minutes ago, Ewe Ram said:

I'm hoping they do a pink third kit and send you all into an outrage 

Only those prone to raging :lol: I'd love a pink third kit.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
57 minutes ago, Shang said:

Edited the kit to see what it would look like if the blue continued down the sleeve. Looks better IMO.

3tL5SHi.jpg

You should show Umbro that.... makes a hell of a difference and almost makes me like it. Bravo that man.

5 minutes ago, Sidd10 said:

derby_shirt.jpg

Used that image above (thanks Shang) to change the logo.

This is exactly what I mean with the sponsor. People argue that Just Eat have paid money so the sponsor needs to stand out hence the red box. But surely the sponsor will stand out more if it looks nice?

Without the box, it's noticeable, stands out yet looks superb. I'd definitely buy that one.

The sponsor matches the kit, which for me makes it more appealing to use Just Eat.

4 minutes ago, EnigmaRam said:

I must be the only person that doesn't care about the logo.

i concentrate on the badge

bloody half fans the lot of you!!! ??

If Derby want me to spend £50 on a shirt then I care what it looks like.

Similar to if I was buying a new coat, my favourite brand is Northface but if I don't like the design or fit then I won't buy it. I definitely wouldn't just buy it because it's got the Northface logo on.

No doubt my son will beg me to buy the new kit for him, but the answer will be no unless he raids his own piggy bank. I'll pay for the shorts and socks but he can pay for the shirt.

2 minutes ago, Ram@Lincoln said:

If Derby want me to spend £50 on a shirt then I care what it looks like.

Similar to if I was buying a new coat, my favourite brand is Northface but if I don't like the design or fit then I won't buy it. I definitely wouldn't just buy it because it's got the Northface logo on.

No doubt my son will beg me to buy the new kit for him, but the answer will be no unless he raids his own piggy bank. I'll pay for the shorts and socks but he can pay for the shirt.

You just argued my point, it's about the design, not the logo, badge, maker etc and the design on this shirt is fantastic, regardless of the logo.

1 minute ago, EnigmaRam said:

You just argued my point, it's about the design, not the logo, badge, maker etc and the design on this shirt is fantastic, regardless of the logo.

The logo, badge, maker is part of the design surely?

Every component needs to complement each other.

The shirt design isn't just designing a navy t shirt, its designing the placement of all components to make them the most aesthetically pleasing as can be.

Archived