Cheese Eating Surrender Monkeys Prepare For A Smiting

ramit

4 hours ago, ramit said:

i had a dream two nights before the England game that i had been chosen for the Iceland squad, but my role was to scrub the floors and clear the drains and as i was busy doing that Kolbeinn Sigþórsson walked past me talking with Lars Lagerback.  Lars said it was 4 and Kolbeinn replied i thought it was 2 boss, no 4 said Lars.  Kolbeinn scored the winning goal but i was mystified as to what the four stood for until i watched the goal in slow motion and saw that Hart got 4 fingers on the ball as it went in.

Two nights ago i dreamed a house was burning down and i called the emergency number which is 112 here and they asked what number the house was and i looked and saw it was 104, so either we will win the game 0-4 or 1-0 and get into the last 4.  Either way the French won't stand a chance tonight, Óðinn, Þór and the other mighty gods will see to it and the elves and trolls will help when needed.  i almost feel pity for the French, they have no idea what they are up against.

Áfram Ísland!

At least we know the relevance of 4 now

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, ramit said:

France to win the Cup, that's the best we can hope for at this stage.  They are really punishing us and i'm swallowing humble pie, let that be clear, i talked big and pride comes before a fall and all that.  Wow just wow

Don't worry you have done well to get to this stage. Mind you did have an easy passage. 

Just now, ramit said:

France to win the Cup, that's the best we can hope for at this stage.  They are really punishing us and i'm swallowing humble pie, let that be clear, i talked big and pride comes before a fall and all that.  Wow just wow

Iceland and their supporters have every right to feel pride at what you've achieved. Losing to a superb France side, even if it ends up being a heavy thrashing, is nothing to be ashamed of.

You've beaten England and Holland en route to get this far, which is far more impressive than anything England has achieved this side of the millennium at least.

6 minutes ago, Gritters said:

One thing is for sure I hope the England flops are watching this.

We wanted to make you feel better by putting in a performance against France, but...

England will rise again, Iceland will too

Am done crying, am just laughing now, nothing else to do.  Bring on all the subs, give Eiður some playing time in his last match for the team, may as well.  Where the heck did my wife hide the booze..

England's players too busy taking selfies and gelling up their hair to give a flying f***. That nivea advert with Henderson says it all about modern football, a bunch of little mary's with no balls between their legs. 

2 minutes ago, Gritters said:

One thing is for sure I hope the England flops are watching this.

Well Glenda Hoddle is, Gary Linekar is Alan Shearer is, Lee Dixon is, Ian Wright is, Martin Keogh is and making a load more dosh for stating the obvious and constantly prattling on about England when there not even there, and as for Wazza and Woy they"ll be on their holidays not giving a monkeys chuff because it won't be long before they are sat on the Telly, telling us all how it should be done etc, whilst some of us watch the footie with the TV on mute, as for the main presenter on ITV, well we'd all be better off down the zoo, what next Ryan Giggs getting a regular seat on the telly and getting paid even more dosh for his wonderful charisma, yeah keep it in the family of football and all that...............C'mon Iceland just throw the ball in the net several times from throw ins, and it looks like France are up for it according to the ITV pundit..........time for a brew and time to put the mute button back on, no wonder the rest of the world hates us, when our commentators speak cobblers!

Archived