Cheese Eating Surrender Monkeys Prepare For A Smiting

ramit

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

England's next qualifying group will contain a load of bankers, fisherman, factory workers and job seekers... get through unbeaten with a +12 goal difference... media say "we win world cup".. we get knocked out in round of 16 having scraped through with 4 points from the group... "inquest" starts, but f*** all happens... repeat on a loop for the next 20,000 years. 

We're boring and no one cares once the club football starts again 

See tonight is obviously billed as Bale v Ronaldo

Last time I saw Wales they played as a team?

And last I saw Portugal they and Ronaldo were crap. Not won a game in 90 mins have they? Have they even won a football match in this tournament? And that's a what you get when it's all about 1 player. 

Just seen an interview with Bale's headteacher from when he was a kid. Never knew headteachers knew the students so well. 

The more media that covers football the more clueless tripe you have to endure.

5 hours ago, DCFCArmy said:

England's next qualifying group will contain a load of bankers, fisherman, factory workers and job seekers... get through unbeaten with a +12 goal difference... media say "we win world cup".. we get knocked out in round of 16 having scraped through with 4 points from the group... "inquest" starts, but f*** all happens... repeat on a loop for the next 20,000 years. 

We're boring and no one cares once the club football starts again 

I care......

i love the inquest bit where the ones that "don't care" suddenly do when we fail and come up with all the answers after the horse has bolted.....

Then go back to telling us "club before country" again.

Judging by the amount of England fans in France..... I say a lot care about our national team rather than nobody.

Archived