Cheese Eating Surrender Monkeys Prepare For A Smiting

ramit

i had a dream two nights before the England game that i had been chosen for the Iceland squad, but my role was to scrub the floors and clear the drains and as i was busy doing that Kolbeinn Sigþórsson walked past me talking with Lars Lagerback.  Lars said it was 4 and Kolbeinn replied i thought it was 2 boss, no 4 said Lars.  Kolbeinn scored the winning goal but i was mystified as to what the four stood for until i watched the goal in slow motion and saw that Hart got 4 fingers on the ball as it went in.

Two nights ago i dreamed a house was burning down and i called the emergency number which is 112 here and they asked what number the house was and i looked and saw it was 104, so either we will win the game 0-4 or 1-0 and get into the last 4.  Either way the French won't stand a chance tonight, Óðinn, Þór and the other mighty gods will see to it and the elves and trolls will help when needed.  i almost feel pity for the French, they have no idea what they are up against.

Áfram Ísland!

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Gritters said:

Good luck tonight @ramit I hope you're popping the champagne corks tonight. 

Am so excited, you should see the city, flags flying from balconies and car windows, everyone who can wearing their national kits, i don't have one but am wearing my bright blue underwear :D

Archived