which players like from euros

B4ev6is

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 hours ago, rynny said:

I like Giroud. He is a poor man's Chris Martin. :lol: (seriously though, he is always the first in my dream teams)

I heard he averages 20 goals per season. 

That's shocked me. Surely he's counting goals from training?

4 hours ago, Alpha said:

I heard he averages 20 goals per season. 

That's shocked me. Surely he's counting goals from training?

No he has 18, 26, 19 and 24 in all competitions for Arsenal. He got to 50 Premier League goals is less games than Henry and Ian Wright.

8 hours ago, rynny said:

No he has 18, 26, 19 and 24 in all competitions for Arsenal. He got to 50 Premier League goals is less games than Henry and Ian Wright.

For top level donkey that's quite impressive. 

I might put him in my dream team. I think he'd make a great like for like replacement for one of my players. My current front 3

Aguero (Man City)

Kane (spurs)

Trixie (Blackpool)

Introduce a new rule, if you go down screaming, rolling around then you must have an x ray before being allowed back on the pitch. 

Obviously all clubs would need to install x ray machines otherwise you play at Grimsby you could be ruled out for 2 weeks.

1 hour ago, Alpha said:

How can anyone like Busquets. He's pathetic like Pep and Diego Costa

You don't have to like him to realise that he top class footballer.  Best holding midfielder in the world. His antics are incredibly annoying though.

55 minutes ago, McLovin said:

He has dived like twice in 5 years. We see a lot worse from Chris Martin week in week out.

Shame you said 5 years as we can't really use this as evidence of him being an absolute knob

14 hours ago, Highgate said:

You don't have to like him to realise that he top class footballer.  Best holding midfielder in the world. His antics are incredibly annoying though.

No you don't. But he's a massive knobber

7 hours ago, McLovin said:

He has dived like twice in 5 years. We see a lot worse from Chris Martin week in week out.

It's not diving. It's rolling about like he's been shot every time. And he does it all the time. All the time. 

Cus he's pathetic.

15 hours ago, David said:

Introduce a new rule, if you go down screaming, rolling around then you must have an x ray before being allowed back on the pitch. 

Obviously all clubs would need to install x ray machines otherwise you play at Grimsby you could be ruled out for 2 weeks.

They should certainly make it so a "doctor" has to give you a brief check over off the pitch. 

I bet people like Busquets would suddenly be a lot tougher.

Cheat

1 hour ago, Alpha said:

It's not diving. It's rolling about like he's been shot every time. And he does it all the time. All the time. 

Cus he's pathetic.

Disagree with you there mate, he doesn't do it all the time. He used to when he was younger, see videos above, but he has cut a lot of it out of his game. Yesterday was an anomaly. As I said before, we probably see a lot worse by Martin on a weekly basis.  

2 hours ago, Alpha said:

Cus he's pathetic.

Retrospective bans would deal with it.  Players such as Busquets would be less willing to carry on like that if there was a 5 game ban waiting for them after the game.  But FIFA doesn't seem to care.  The reason he and others do it, is because it works. Fools the ref, their team gains and there is no punishment. 

Archived