England International Friendlies

Shuff264

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not sure how much longer i can take itv commentators drooling over England's defensive play...all i see is an aussie team, with a player from PNE, cutting through our midfield...a bit more luck and they'll be in on goal. Even the lowliest of Euro teams will enjoy playing against this defence unless something changes.

PistoldPete2

Can we play rashford, Vardy , Kane and Rooney in the same team. Don't bother with a defence, they're all rubbish anyway. 

1 hour ago, climbon said:

Not sure how much longer i can take itv commentators drooling over England's defensive play...all i see is an aussie team, with a player from PNE, cutting through our midfield...a bit more luck and they'll be in on goal. Even the lowliest of Euro teams will enjoy playing against this defence unless something changes.

England look clinical on the counter at the very least. 

Maclaren had a tough debut, very experimental Australia side out there, some good signs though. This would have been a match I'd expect England to be testing more than their defensive credentials though. 

Either this England team has some scary looking talent at their disposal and I'm not seeing it, or they're just a bunch of really mediocre players in a rather mediocre generation.

The fact that nobody knows which set of strikers to take either says we have quality in abundance, or nobody who is a particular standout and they're all much of muchness.

I mean, all we're hearing is how much talent Rashford has etc. To me he looks like another Danny Welbeck.

Spain have a huge number of quality players at their disposal yet it's easy to pick out a 23 and just say hard luck to the rest. Why is it so hard with England? It should be easy to pick the best team.

That it isn't and many out there are still calling for the likes of Carroll, Noble and Cresswell etc. suggests the players currently in the squad are hardly indispensable.

I hope they prove me wrong and really do the business at the Euros. But, I just don't see the hype.

3 minutes ago, Bris Vegas said:

Either this England team has some scary looking talent at their disposal and I'm not seeing it, or they're just a bunch of really mediocre players in a rather mediocre generation.

The fact that nobody knows which set of strikers to take either says we have quality in abundance, or nobody who is a particular standout and they're all much of muchness.

I mean, all we're hearing is how much talent Rashford has etc. To me he looks like another Danny Welbeck.

Spain have a huge number of quality players at their disposal yet it's easy to pick out a 23 and just say hard luck to the rest. Why is it so hard with England? It should be easy to pick the best team.

That it isn't and many out there are still calling for the likes of Carroll, Noble and Cresswell etc. suggests the players currently in the squad are hardly indispensable.

I hope they prove me wrong and really do the business at the Euros. But, I just don't see the hype.

Yes, well three days ago you were congratulating Wassall on getting the Derby manager's job, so at the moment your stock is as low as Oxo cubes.

I think you've already done the 'Spain has billions of players better than Hughes' tripe as well, so you're just embarrassing yourself - again.

6 minutes ago, Bris Vegas said:

You can always trust Bris to kill the mood! :D

Archived