Chris Martin

Lord_Ram

1 minute ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

Not up for making up the numbers as Strachen isn't that keen on him why put himself through the bother.

He's no a true Scot like Bryson, Russell and fozzy. I think Bryson would sweat blood and eat broken glass to pull on a Scotland shirt. But I'm sure the SFA dietitian is more up to date than that.

Think Martin does anyway fitting into one.

ooooh i'm here all week! ;)

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Simsy said:

Think Martin does anyway fitting into one.

ooooh i'm here all week! ;)

Judging by the size of replica Scotland shirts I see round about Glasgow, I'm sure they can find one to fit him.

Perhaps he didn't take to the macaroni pie as well as the rest of the squad.

24 minutes ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

Not up for making up the numbers as Strachen isn't that keen on him why put himself through the bother.

He's no a true Scot like Bryson, Russell and fozzy. I think Bryson would sweat blood and eat broken glass to pull on a Scotland shirt. But I'm sure the SFA dietitian is more up to date than that.

Yep, they would deep fry it :ph34r:

3 minutes ago, Dimmu said:

How do you deep fry Jäger? :huh:

You make little pastry parcel and then inject it into the middle and deep fry.

Although, we all know the real heart of alcohol extremism in Scotland is the legendary Buckfast tonic wine. Made in....England by the Benedictine monks of fast buck Abby

On 25 May 2016 at 15:27, RadioactiveWaste said:

Judging by the size of replica Scotland shirts I see round about Glasgow, I'm sure they can find one to fit him.

Perhaps he didn't take to the macaroni pie as well as the rest of the squad.

Ah, macaroni pie what a culinary delight, I remember having them as a kid whilst visiting the family in Dumfries 30 plus years ago. Happy days!!

The problem is not Martin he s a decent striker at this level , the problem is we have built this hoodoo that we can only play one way , I'm going to very interested to see how he gets on under Pearson , I think we may find he can play in a two up , we may find some of his more irritating traits disappear ,,, let's see how a lot of our players respond to Pearson , I think given time we may be very surprised 

13 hours ago, wixman1884 said:

People writing Martin off are daft. He had a fairly good season under 2 inferior managers. Let's see what Pearson can get back out of him. He can be a force in this league.

It could well be that we do indeed play 2 up front, Martin/Bent -Martin/Weimann- Weimann/Bent - Blackmann/Weimann

Lets see which way NP will go, in him I trust.

Archived