Big Respect Guys!!

Strovolos

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Totally proud of that performance, no shame after that. 

We didn't lose heavily and we really should have had the 3rd with Brysons effort, but not to be, very frustrating in a sense that we didn't turn up in the first leg 

Exactly what I have just said...

worst result we could have hoped for....already people are forgetting the game on SATURDAY where they totally forgot to turn up and blew the WHOLE SEASON..!!!!

i am not proud of them at all, I am just angry that they didn't play like that on Saturday. 

Great performance but makes it ever so more frustrating for what happened on Saturday! 

Well played boys, an interesting summer ahead now. Will be a real coup to still have Will for the first game next season. He should be playing for England at the next world cup if he ever gets into the prem. 

Wassall lost this for us Saturday, playing Hughes deep, superb display tonight, but it just proves his inexperience and inadequacies, time for a new manager and to take our team up next season, reasons to be cheerful, come on you Rams

Well done Derby, most on our messageboard were willing you to turn up and put in a performance like that!

It gives hope for your next season when you can end the campaign on a high which your lads certainly did. Shame it wasn't to be in the end, but Hull know now that they've been in a close run fight which they wouldn't have anticipated just a couple of hours ago.

Let's hope next season is your year (at the expense of the skunks wouldn't hurt either!)

8 minutes ago, MuespachRam said:

Exactly what I have just said...

worst result we could have hoped for....already people are forgetting the game on SATURDAY where they totally forgot to turn up and blew the WHOLE SEASON..!!!!

i am not proud of them at all, I am just angry that they didn't play like that on Saturday. 

Wow.  Really, just wow.

3 minutes ago, MuespachRam said:

They deserve zero credit... They had nothing to loar tonight, on Saturday they had it all to lose and they did. 

Have you forgotten what happened on Saturday.!!?? 

Wow, just wow. 

Not forgotten pal, just think you need to rein your neck in.  Feel free to hit the ignore button.

A bit torn. Yes a great performance but look at the previous game. Consistency is a huge problem for us. Zeros to heroes, then zeros to heroes again. Still, a new season and new hope

Archived