Big Respect Guys!!

Strovolos

3 minutes ago, MuespachRam said:

They deserve zero credit... They had nothing to loar tonight, on Saturday they had it all to lose and they did. 

Have you forgotten what happened on Saturday.!!?? 

Wow, just wow. 

Yep. You're as good as the last game.

I think we all agree that mistakes have been made at the club and Saturday was diabolical but tonight's game on its own merits was impressive.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, MuespachRam said:

Exactly what I have just said...

worst result we could have hoped for....already people are forgetting the game on SATURDAY where they totally forgot to turn up and blew the WHOLE SEASON..!!!!

i am not proud of them at all, I am just angry that they didn't play like that on Saturday. 

Too soon maybe but you're completely right. I am proud of how they played tonight but if they'd played anything like that on Saturday we'd be heading to Wembley. 

Some guys did their rep a lot of good to be fair, Weimann and Hendrick should stay next year.

That doesn't stop us being utter bottlers who threw the season away. Imagine if Morris sees this and decides to stick with Wassall.

2 minutes ago, Archie said:

Yep. You're as good as the last game.

I think we all agree that mistakes have been made at the club and Saturday was diabolical but tonight's game on its own merits was impressive.

Just see the post below yours...that is the problem...!

1 minute ago, Ilsonram12 said:

Restored my faith in the team after Saturday's poor show, well played

16 minutes ago, ipad1977 said:

Well done Derby, most on our messageboard were willing you to turn up and put in a performance like that!

It gives hope for your next season when you can end the campaign on a high which your lads certainly did. Shame it wasn't to be in the end, but Hull know now that they've been in a close run fight which they wouldn't have anticipated just a couple of hours ago.

Let's hope next season is your year (at the expense of the skunks wouldn't hurt either!)

Thank you for the support and good luck in the prem mate

We still get some good games next season, the gumps (florest), Newcastle, Aston Villa and... Burton Albion lol.. so all's not that bad.

PistoldPete2
5 minutes ago, Strange yearnings said:

A bit torn. Yes a great performance but look at the previous game. Consistency is a huge problem for us. Zeros to heroes, then zeros to heroes again. Still, a new season and new hope

Isn't the same true of hull? Lost 4-0 to us and then beat us 3-0. Aren't they just as inconsistent? Lost more games than any of the top 6. 

Biggest difference was the selection of Hendrick and Wieman and Will playing further forward. 

Hendrick can pick a pass to a white shirt. This meant we were playing win 11 men. Will playing further forward meant he caused them problems. 

Yes, we had a lack of penetration and Martin was isolated at times and shots were more speculative in the second half but if we'd played that formation and personnel on Saturday I'd wager we wouldn't have been beat 0-3. 

So, yes I'm unhappy about Saturday's game and that killer third goal, and I put a lot of that on Wassall, but I'm proud tonight the formation and effort was spot on, and I have to credit Wassall a lot for that as well. 

Will Huges should never play in he defensive role again. What a player. 

8 minutes ago, Posh Ram said:

Too soon maybe but you're completely right. I am proud of how they played tonight but if they'd played anything like that on Saturday we'd be heading to Wembley. 

Some guys did their rep a lot of good to be fair, Weimann and Hendrick should stay next year.

That doesn't stop us being utter bottlers who threw the season away. Imagine if Morris sees this and decides to stick with Wassall.

EXACTLY. 

4 minutes ago, England Ram said:

Biggest difference was the selection of Hendrick and Wieman and Will playing further forward. 

Hendrick can pick a pass to a white shirt. This meant we were playing win 11 men. Will playing further forward meant he caused them problems. 

Yes, we had a lack of penetration and Martin was isolated at times and shots were more speculative in the second half but if we'd played that formation and personnel on Saturday I'd wager we wouldn't have been beat 0-3. 

So, yes I'm unhappy about Saturday's game and that killer third goal, and I put a lot of that on Wassall, but I'm proud tonight the formation and effort was spot on, and I have to credit Wassall a lot for that as well. 

Will Huges should never play in he defensive role again. What a player. 

Will Hughes won't ever play as a defensive midfielder ever again, Jurgen Klopp isn't that stupid..,

thanks for the memories Will. 

7 minutes ago, MuespachRam said:

EXACTLY. 

Everyone being all "I'm so proud" etc. is the same as Arsenal fans claiming "Wenger in" based purely on Saturday... if Wenger had spent six months in the job and they'd made no progress.

Another well proud, just ran out of steam a bit second half.

Defining moment and no blame attached was Bryso just failing to connect early in 2nd half. A whole lot of if onlys over 2 legs but at least we showed what we were capable of.

1 minute ago, Posh Ram said:

Everyone being all "I'm so proud" etc. is the same as Arsenal fans claiming "Wenger in" based purely on Saturday... if Wenger had spent six months in the job and they'd made no progress.

Yep, everyone loves a glorious failure....and that is exactly what we have been. 

We spent a boat load of money and ended up nowhere near getting promoted 15 points behind Burnley, but everyone will remember how we were 1 goal away from Wembley....

5 minutes ago, MuespachRam said:

The truth hurts....

after reading all this praise....are we going to Wembley.??

You sound like Bris now, play like Barca or you're crap, back in the real world, next August we'll be back, enjoy your Pina Colada's!!!!

1 minute ago, philmycock said:

You sound like Bris now, play like Barca or you're crap, back in the real world, next August we'll be back, enjoy your Pina Colada's!!!!

I don't want us to play like Barca every week....just a little less like Belper when it is needed....like last Saturday..!

Archived