• Last Reply
53 minutes ago, KBB said:

Bizarre to me is

1. Team way below us trying to sign our best players

2. Big team trying to sign a bit part, squad player

3. Local rivals trying to sign player who says he hates local rivals

4. Team trying to sign back player they sold to us not long ago

You don't get out very much do you K?

Bizarre to me would be Jake Buxton being abducted by aliens, given a gender reassignment operation, returning as Jacklyn and sealing a £25m move to Inter Milan as the first ever trans-gender professional footballer.

12 minutes ago, CornwallRam said:

You don't get out very much do you K?

Bizarre to me would be Jake Buxton being abducted by aliens, given a gender reassignment operation, returning as Jacklyn and sealing a £25m move to Inter Milan as the first ever trans-gender professional footballer.

This is Nixon we're talking about. That's probably not far from his story.

Burnley always seem interested in our players but come in with insulting offers, 3m for Hendrick?, someone needs to have a word with those idiots at turf moor, tell them to stop hammering us every time we play them whilst their at it.

How about 10m for Hendrick and we take Gray for a seasons long loan deal... Get Rush to say that and see what they think :lol: 

10 minutes ago, Dcfc10 said:

Wot a load of sh... and why would they go to fulham even  if  we wanted to sell. 

Wages, guarantee of first team football, London lifestyle, who knows but don't mid yourself into believing that Derby is the most attractive proposition around for footballers with no connection to Derby.

I don't even want to try and guess what sort of bunce that would take! (Edit: I did anyway)

£12m for Martin, £5m for Russell & £5m for Keogh is a conservative guess as they're all first team players, with Keogh being in the last year of his contract. 

Roughly £22m and then Fulham would have to comfortably better our wages, which we all know are fairly decent. 

Not only that, it's the time scale of the whole thing. Both our captain and top goal scorer are involved. Both would need replacing, and we aren't blessed with wide players so Russell would need to be replaced too. It's a market that's out of control. It wouldn't be easy, especially with less than two weeks to go, therefore I imagine an additional surcharge will be added. 

Bottom line is, I'd hazard a guess at £30m for this little deal to come off. All three players would want seriously good money to think about this switch too. Unlikely in the extreme. 

Nixon is losing the plot more and more each day... I can see maybe a bid for Russell but the other two no chance! Tbf Nixon is good on transfers to teams like Blackburn and Bolton but he really doesn't have much clue about other clubs 

Archived