Alan Nixon transfer debacle 16/17

North_Stand_Ram

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, RiddingsRam said:

Already posted this in the Jeff Hendrick thread but thought I'd update this one too .

Nixon reporting in today's sun that Fulham..... yes Fulham! Have made a cheeky bud for our Jeff.  

Lmao. 

PistoldPete2
2 hours ago, RiddingsRam said:

Already posted this in the Jeff Hendrick thread but thought I'd update this one too .

Nixon reporting in today's sun that Fulham..... yes Fulham! Have made a cheeky bud for our Jeff.  

I will be having a few cheeky buds later today.

2 minutes ago, Derby_EnglandLoyal said:

Dream on. 

Think you may have taken the post a little too seriously. In all seriousness, unless there was the potential for us to sign McCormack as part of the deal, I would never look to sell to Fulham or any other Championship side.

1 minute ago, richinspain said:

I really couldn't see Hendrick being keen on moving to another championship club, with the possible exception of Newcastle and perhaps Villa. Surely if he wants a move it would be to the prem?

Or maybe he wants to stay and fight for the place? 

• 2 weeks later...

Random prediction of who it could be: 

A Norwich fan just asked if there's any news for them tomorrow and he replied yes and the 'jigsaw pieces are starting to fit.' Maybe Norwich are trying to take Johnson back (they lost O'Neill so are a centre mid short) and that's why we're trying to keep Hendrick. 

A little far-fetched but you never know ....

2 minutes ago, G STAR RAM said:

Shackell back to Burnley to replace Keane?

Bradley Johnson to Burnley now they have been priced out of Hendrick?

Would have thought if they couldn't get Hendrick they'd try for Lansbury again. They can clearly afford what Forest want if they managed to bid £7mil + for Hendrick.

1 minute ago, Cam the Ram said:

Random prediction of who it could be: 

A Norwich fan just asked if there's any news for them tomorrow and he replied yes and the 'jigsaw pieces are starting to fit.' Maybe Norwich are trying to take Johnson back (they lost O'Neill so are a centre mid short) and that's why we're trying to keep Hendrick. 

A little far-fetched but you never know ....

Could be possible. I heard he was a bit homesick which I found strange because he isn't even from Norwich. Grabban is no longer at Norwich so there won't be any issues there either.

Archived