Chants for Tuesday.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Cam the Ram said:

I think Mel should hire you with Bris as your assistant .... you two seem to have it all figured out.

What other alternatives do we have? We need a proper manager for next season, not a coach and just for clarity I don't think Bris wants him here. I don't like Pearson but it's not as if we can target the likes of Martin O'Neil or Brendan Rodgers now we are staying the championship.

6-3!! We've really won 6-3, we've really won 6-3

Wembley is a shithole, so we're staying at home

We've only come to see your bridge, come to see your briiiidge

With a gram of coke and an ugly boss, Jake Livermore and Hull are goin up. 

5 minutes ago, EastHertsRam said:

One man's "strong minded character" is another man's nut job. And don't get smart with me you runt.

So what if he is a nutter, we need someone with his kind of character because the pally pally manager like Wassall will not get us anywhere.  Pearson would be loved here. Football fans are fickle.

Just now, McLovin said:

What other alternatives do we have? We need a proper manager for next season, not a coach. I don't like Pearson but it's not as if we can target the likes of Martin O'Neil or Brendan Rodgers now we are staying the championship.

I'm not stating Pearson is a bad suggestion. My point was in reference to you knowing which players we should sign, who we should sell, what formation we should play, which manager we should appoint, whether he's a head coach or manager, why Clement didn't succeed, why the players didn't succeed and pretty much everything else in relation to Derby and their opponents. :lol:

1 minute ago, Cam the Ram said:

I'm not stating Pearson is a bad suggestion. My point was in reference to you knowing which players we should sign, who we should sell, what formation we should play, which manager we should appoint, whether he's a head coach or manager, why Clement didn't succeed, why the players didn't succeed and pretty much everything else in relation to Derby and their opponents. :lol:

Just my opinions dude on who I think would be good fits here after watching them play a number of times

Just now, McLovin said:

Just my opinions dude on who I think would be good fits here after watching them play a number of times

Yep and I quite often agree with some of your opinions .... it's just the 'I told you so' attitude you and Bris have that grinds my gears a little. 

1 minute ago, Cam the Ram said:

Yep and I quite often agree with some of your opinions .... it's just the 'I told you so' attitude you and Bris have that grinds my gears a little. 

Sometimes it has to be done though. The way some were disrespecting Hull before the game treating it like a forgone conclusion was embarrassing. Play off games are never straight forward as we should know by now.

Archived