never thought I'd ever see this in the local rag!

Mostyn6

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The question that occurred to me is, Mel and Kieron are both living the dream, who's dream would I prefer ? Respected businessman owning his boyhood football club or a young man with a great lifestyle getting paid fortunes to sha....enjoy himself with good looking mucky women on a daily basis. 

What a dilemma.

he took his missus to a Barnsley away game a few years ago, I was with @TroyDyer and it was the game where Connor Sammon tried a step-over-come-Cruyff-turn but somehow tripped over on the ball and kicked it out for a throw in. Anyway, Kieran and Kirsten were directly behind us and it was effin freezing, every time I turned around, it was clear that she didn't have a clue what was going on or why she was there!!!

I wonder if he gave any tips to Paul Jewell? probably not French, possibly felt, and then Paul felt the wrong person and didn't see the seedy newspaper photographer shaking about in the wardrobe either, so probably not!

And I think Paul Jewell is still Paul Jewell, and hasn't changed his name, he'd probably nause that up and change it to Neil Diamond..........

Sith Happens
10 hours ago, Mostyn6 said:

he took his missus to a Barnsley away game a few years ago, I was with @TroyDyer and it was the game where Connor Sammon tried a step-over-come-Cruyff-turn but somehow tripped over on the ball and kicked it out for a throw in. Anyway, Kieran and Kirsten were directly behind us and it was effin freezing, every time I turned around, it was clear that she didn't have a clue what was going on or why she was there!!!

Very much like Connor Sammon then.

PistoldPete2

It says he has a 60 inch one in his bedroom. That's what happens when you are married to a  star.

Sith Happens
11 minutes ago, PistoldPete2 said:

It says he has a 60 inch one in his bedroom. That's what happens when you are married to a  star.

so big he had to erect it on the wall

Sith Happens
1 minute ago, King Kevin said:

It was always my ambition to be a gigolo somewhere nice and hot ,trouble is there is always some barsteward that will do it for free.

i bet the conversation went down well when talking to the careers advice lady at school.

12 hours ago, Mostyn6 said:

Bet she gives great Bradley Johnsons though so I'd forgive her lack of knowledge

Sith Happens
21 minutes ago, bigbadbob said:

Bet she gives great Bradley Johnsons though so I'd forgive her lack of knowledge

True, my misses knows nothing about football, and has never heard of 'Bradley Johnson'

Archived