Summer Transfer Suggestion Thread

muzzamurray

Sako would be class - definitely better and different to the current squad options

I think we'd be fine without needing to buy if we do sell hendrick,  although id like to see another player coming in if hendrick and johnson leave  (unless of course we might actually consider camara as an option) - James would be ideal but hughes thorne butterfield and bryson are pretty formidable in central midfield

As i have previously said id prefer bamford to wells (although i do think wells would be fine - if not a little similar to bent - and would still require improved service)

I thought bent did well on saturday - until martin came on - he made numerous good runs but just wasn't supported by any decent through balls, queue will hughes starting...

Id also like wilson in on loan - i think he would be capable of scoring as many as wells and offers something different to bent/martin

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, maydrakin said:

My lad would be absolutely made up if this ever happened. After the euros he's been going on about this bloke and even wants an Iceland kit...

Forget which but a PL team inquired about him and Basel said 10 mill.  He definitely is PL quality so that team hadn't done their homework on him if they find that too high, it's low actually.  i think he would come here if offered and not be overly demanding in wages, as inexplicably he is still not on many a radar.

i like you lad's taste in a player, get him that kit, it's well designed by Errea

Iceland-jersey-for-European-championship

Just now, Nuwtfly said:

Andre Wisdom

Aaron Gunnarson 

Fernando Foriestieri 

Nahki Wells

...how we feeling about that, Rams fans?

We been linked with wisdom any were then ? 

If them 4 came in I'd be happy of course but to get the balance of the squad some bigger names would have to make way .

1 minute ago, Nuwtfly said:

Andre Wisdom

Aaron Gunnarson 

Fernando Foriestieri 

Nahki Wells

As much as I get excited seeing that list, I want to see the outgoings too. It won't be half our squad, more likely 2-3 of our bigger assets. Possibly Hughes or Hendrick being one...?

1 minute ago, Nuwtfly said:

Andre Wisdom

Aaron Gunnarson 

Fernando Foriestieri 

Nahki Wells

In the main, disappointed.

Wisdow would be a good purchase, but would ultimately second fiddle to Christie

Where would Gunnarsson fit? We're already vastly overstocked in the middle

Fairly confident Forestieri won't come here.

And I prefer Bent and Martin over Wells. 

4 minutes ago, r4derby said:

As much as I get excited seeing that list, I want to see the outgoings too. It won't be half our squad, more likely 2-3 of our bigger assets. Possibly Hughes or Hendrick being one...?

My thoughts exactly R4. At least 2 midfielders would have to go (Hendrick and Johnson?) 

Wells makes sense as we need a new forward. Wisdom might be the defender we're after to replace Buxton/Albentosa/Shotton. He can play RB and CB, after all...

On 8/8/2016 at 11:22, tomsdubs said:

Ok don't shoot the messenger but I've seen two separate people say this. A lad on twitter tweeted Forestieri about a scout he met from Derby on Sat, he said that the scout said he was unhappy and his agent was touting him about. I took this as BS Well today a twitter account separate has said the same thing:

I know I know, just putting it out there.

*drops mic*

Anyone else see Ethan Ampadu (15) make his debut for Exeter? I saw highlights and a friend of mine who coaches part time with Exeter youth teams is constantly raving about him!! Played at CB but can play all across defence and midfield which suggests he still needs to find his role and work at it with top coaches.

Would love us to take a gamble and bring him into our U23s side

11 minutes ago, whiteroseram said:

Anyone else see Ethan Ampadu (15) make his debut for Exeter? I saw highlights and a friend of mine who coaches part time with Exeter youth teams is constantly raving about him!! Played at CB but can play all across defence and midfield which suggests he still needs to find his role and work at it with top coaches.

Would love us to take a gamble and bring him into our U23s side

Nah he's made twitter news with his record breaking night. Worth at least £50m now. 

Nigel Pearson: Derby County boss urges his side to be more ruthless

................However, Pearson is yet to make a signing since his arrival at the club earlier this summer.

"I hope I'm not messing about in the last few days [of the transfer window], I can't stand all that," Pearson said.

"I know it's frustrating at times, especially for our fan base, but we'll only add to the players that we already have if we can significantly improve the squad''

Archived