Brighton and Hove Albion v Derby County

eddie

Think this was a very good performance. Any team including Brighton will know they are up against it in the play offs. Yes disappointed with last min but far more pluses than minuses. We should have beaten them but in the play offs I would hate to have to play us. 

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, The Scarlet Pimpernel said:

Can't believe the sky love in for whoever we play. Last week the Sheffield we'd show this week it all about Brighton. Oh well, nothing to fear in the playoffs. Come on Derby. Hughes immense by the way. 

According to sky our season is a right off because with 'our squad' we should have won the league with 138 points.

The last time they were positive was when we were the suprise package in the 13/14 season.

I've expressed doubts about rushing Will back, misplaced after the last 2 games though.

What a 90 mins from him, we must go up to give him the platform he deserves.

Great job from the backroom staff to get him back in such good condition. 

Good performance overall against a very good Brighton side who were always going to throw everything at it.

A point away from home against a potential play off rival is not to be sniffed at.

Disappointing to concede in the last minute but to be honest the ball could have bounced anywhere. their lad has no idea where it's going, it's hit him square on the head and fallen into Wilson's path, even then it's the deflection/bounce that's stopped Carson from saving it. Other than that the back four should get a lot of credit, Shackell's headed clearance from Knockaert's free kick was nothing short of brilliant.

Really is brilliant to see young William come in and produce a performance like that as well. I'd pay good money to watch him play every day of the week, a special talent.

Hope Bryson isn't injured cos he was immense as well and the three of them together and firing will be good enough to see the Rams get to Wembley at least.

Don't think their was a poor player on the pitch for either side.

No-one could really ask to be going into the play offs in better shape.

Get next week out of the way then it's hopefully 3 big performances from big Derby players.

I hope for all you true Derby fans that this is your year.

2 minutes ago, RIMBAUD said:

Hughes was awesome If we don't go up - surely someone will buy him..

I'd be absolutely heartbroken if we lost him, but at the same time he's a real English gem and if a big club came in for him and they'd play him you couldn't blame him for wanting to move on. He's a real special talent.

We were seconds from the whistle and already dealt successfully with numerous previous corners. Why disrupt the adrenalin flow for a pointless substitution? Cost us 2 points, and a bigger dent to Brighton's confidence.

'arry out.

2 minutes ago, YouRams said:

I'd be absolutely heartbroken if we lost him, but at the same time he's a real English gem and if a big club came in for him and they'd play him you couldn't blame him for wanting to move on. He's a real special talent.

I have no idea how we have managed to keep hold of him for so long and frankly if we fail to go up this season as much as I hate to say it I would be encouraging him to find a premier league team to play for instead.

Sith Happens

if i was wassall i would have made a change too....scrappy goal dont think anyone to blame

Just now, Howard Canitbé said:

Plenty of blame for Wassall concerning the last substitution. Unnecessary considering that Buxton was in no way involved in the goal. 

Some people love a moan. This Clive fella on BBCRD now is awful. 

He did end up on his arse around the point the corner came in, because as people have mentioned he's more bothered about wrestling than defending, could of got his head on it and the second phase might not have been.

Just now, YouRams said:

He did end up on his arse around the point the corner came in, because as people have mentioned he's more bothered about wrestling than defending, could of got his head on it and the second phase might not have been.

Either way, that isn't down to Darren Wassall. I really enjoyed that game, more so than any game under the previous management team. I would be delighted if he took us up and got a chance in the Premier League. Why not?

1 minute ago, YouRams said:

Picky and harsh my friend. That was a good performance. We are a good side. UTR

Archived