Bradley out for the season

Carl Sagan

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, cannable said:

He was right about Hendrick and was right about Butters starting.

So far we haven't heard anything about Hendrick. And with butterfield it was either play a 4million pound player in their natural position or a first year youngster who's natural position is much deeper. I think it's pretty easy to take an educated guess on who was going to start. If he has this inside info then where was he for hanson starting over Christie? 

6 hours ago, TroyDyer said:

Losing any player to injury is unpleasant. The loss of Hendrick is far more of a blow imo. 

Bryson, Thorne, Hanson, Butterfield, Hughes, Buxton and Ince can all make up that midfield 3 though. 

Buxton? Midfield?

6 minutes ago, RamLad1884 said:

So far we haven't heard anything about Hendrick. And with butterfield it was either play a 4million pound player in their natural position or a first year youngster who's natural position is much deeper. I think it's pretty easy to take an educated guess on who was going to start. If he has this inside info then where was he for hanson starting over Christie? 

So you didn't read this before the Hull game? http://www.dcfc.co.uk/news/article/wassall-reports-mixed-injury-news-ahead-of-hull-clash-3041995.aspx

Hopefully just a couple of games and will be back for the big ones. Looked much better and confident in the middle of the pitch as opposed to out wide. Would rather him partner Bryson than any of our other midfielders a part from hughsey

Sorry I've tried but failed to quote people on this thread, asking where the info's from. I'm on a phone only until next week & it doesn't seem to agree with the technical side of dcfcfans.

But basically the short answer is I can't tell you anyway! Sorry. Don't want to get anyone into trouble.

It was great we won with Bryson and Butterflies together in midfield today. And with Will getting some game time, let's hope we can get over the line without Jeff and Bradders.

39 minutes ago, Carl Sagan said:

Sorry I've tried but failed to quote people on this thread, asking where the info's from. I'm on a phone only until next week & it doesn't seem to agree with the technical side of dcfcfans.

But basically the short answer is I can't tell you anyway! Sorry. Don't want to get anyone into trouble.

It was great we won with Bryson and Butterflies together in midfield today. And with Will getting some game time, let's hope we can get over the line without Jeff and Bradders.

Will Jeff miss out on the Euros?

5 minutes ago, Gypsy Ram said:

Will Jeff miss out on the Euros?

If it's a tear of the thigh as said online, that's six to eight weeks so I'm going with out for our league season but ok for Ireland. But every player and injury can differ. Fingers crossed he's back sooner, for us. Same with BJ. We need options.

Archived