Darren WAFFLE

stoneyram

26 minutes ago, KBB said:

Slowly? Yeah, very slowly in the way that a corpse who has been in the ground for 4 years might slowly come back to life.

Party time for the worms. That kind of coming back to life?

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If he is the best motivator at the club as stated then we are fu.xcked ,, for god sake get him out and give it Harry till the end of season , he may do no better but at least the long suffering fans could take solace in the fact that Wassall won't be given the job full time because I'm beginning to worry that he might be unless of course we can find somebody even less qualified to do the job

2 minutes ago, archied said:

If he is the best motivator at the club as stated then we are fu.xcked ,, for god sake get him out and give it Harry till the end of season , he may do no better but at least the long suffering fans could take solace in the fact that Wassall won't be given the job full time because I'm beginning to worry that he might be unless of course we can find somebody even less qualified to do the job

The long suffering fans...give me a break 

1 hour ago, Inglorius said:

The guy obviously needs some media coaching the club should be helping him with that I'm sure you'd be the same if someone shoved a microphone in your face

Not heard today's interview but based on the BBC Moore Farm interview and listening to the fans forum he speaks very well. His interviews after games when under criticism he speaks like a ****. So IMO he is an arrogant turd that can't take criticism. 

17 minutes ago, mozza said:

What has 'Arry actually contributed ?

Nothing, but I'm sure Mr Morris had to offer him a very nice fee to be a so call advisor for just 8 short weeks work.

No responsibility & LOADS OF MONEY. Good if you can get it Harry.

13 minutes ago, YouRams said:

Not heard today's interview but based on the BBC Moore Farm interview and listening to the fans forum he speaks very well. His interviews after games when under criticism he speaks like a ****. So IMO he is an arrogant turd that can't take criticism. 

His arrogance may be a self defense mechanism I think he's not enjoying his promotion and he's clearly outside of his comfort zone 

39 minutes ago, Inglorius said:

His arrogance may be a self defense mechanism I think he's not enjoying his promotion and he's clearly outside of his comfort zone 

I think you're probably right - after all, only a masochist could enjoy the level of criticism coming his way at the moment. I'd guess he was put in a position by MM whereby he couldn't turn down a request to take over until the end of the season - there's unlikely to have been any other candidates, given the fact that the Chairman wasn't going to appoint a permanent coach / manager until this season was over.

I'm certain Wassall won't be in charge of first team affairs come August no matter how this season finishes but what concerns me is whether he'll be able to return to the academy - not because he won't be offered a return to that role but because of the effect the last few months will have on his confidence and state of mind. If he feels he can't stay at the Club then our Chairman must take full responsibility!

1 minute ago, Wolfie20 said:

I think you're probably right - after all, only a masochist could enjoy the level of criticism coming his way at the moment. I'd guess he was put in a position by MM whereby he couldn't turn down a request to take over until the end of the season - there's unlikely to have been any other candidates, given the fact that the Chairman wasn't going to appoint a permanent coach / manager until this season was over.

I'm certain Wassall won't be in charge of first team affairs come August no matter how this season finishes but what concerns me is whether he'll be able to return to the academy - not because he won't be offered a return to that role but because of the effect the last few months will have on his confidence and state of mind. If he feels he can't stay at the Club then our Chairman must take full responsibility!

Or maybe the fans who had led to his lack of confidence and state of mind through their awful treatment of him?

4 minutes ago, G STAR RAM said:

Or maybe the fans who had led to his lack of confidence and state of mind through their awful treatment of him?

Then that again is MM fault. At the time he decided to get rid of PC we were in the play offs, in touch with the top two. At no point since has it looked like a wise decision. Tuesday's game is now bigger than massive, it was massive prior to today's game. 

1 minute ago, ollycutts1982 said:

Then that again is MM fault. At the time he decided to get rid of PC we were in the play offs, in touch with the top two. At no point since has it looked like a wise decision. Tuesday's game is now bigger than massive, it was massive prior to today's game. 

We still are in the play offs, although you could be forgiven for thinking we are in a relegation battle.

4 minutes ago, G STAR RAM said:

We still are in the play offs, although you could be forgiven for thinking we are in a relegation battle.

But my point is by the end of tues we could not be although Cardiff have a tough game so that could be out saving grace. I'm just finding since Xmas so frustrating. 

Archived