Darren WAFFLE

stoneyram

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, Dcfc10 said:

He comes across as a rite p.... on radio. cant handle the questions giving to him. Not up 2 the job f... off back to the sunday league...

Or the academy he's done pretty well with.

surely Mel can't be that silly to give him the job....having said that he has done it once, so add me to that list.

10 minutes ago, Dcfc10 said:

He comes across as a rite p.... on radio. cant handle the questions giving to him. Not up 2 the job f... off back to the sunday league...

The guy obviously needs some media coaching the club should be helping him with that I'm sure you'd be the same if someone shoved a microphone in your face

1 minute ago, Amberram said:

Under Nigel we was slowly coming back to life, now we have shot off  90 degrees into the Mel world. One extreme to another!!

Slowly? Yeah, very slowly in the way that a corpse who has been in the ground for 4 years might slowly come back to life.

14 minutes ago, Amberram said:

Under Nigel we was slowly coming back to life, now we have shot off  90 degrees into the Mel world. One extreme to another!!

Yes for all his money we now live in strictly Mel's World sadly. Frankly I'm beginning to conclude I'd like less money & a Chairman who doesn't want to run a club on the pitch with his own beliefs on what's the right Derby Way. I'm sorry he has so many questions to answer as to what's happen this season & perhaps the last one as well.

Archived