Darren WAFFLE

stoneyram

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 hours ago, robster1 said:

I felt the same yesterday, both the team and the fans just going through the motions. Driving back I didn't even feel angry, it was if this season is over, lets wait for the next one to start. Nothing will change until things are right at the top, i.e. a proper manager is put in place. Until then we will just drift.

Sad thing is, this is probably a feeling that's drifted throughout the club. The stop gap approach to the end of the season can't be good for anyone. Everything about us at the moment just feels like we're limping to the end of the season and nobody really is too fussed what happens. 

It's not been so long that I felt like this. I felt like this under Nigel as I didn't see anything changing year on year. I feel like it now as I just want this over with, a manager to come in and to get this squad to fulfil its potential. This is still a great group of players and shouldn't be ripped up due to poor management of them. 

I'm sorry but Darren has got a great squad of players, playing average football and getting average results. I honestly think almost any manager or coach could have matched the results we've had. 

A real pet hate of mine is managers talking sh*te after games, and Darren appears to have this in abundance.

Clough was the same and it was part of the reason I didnt like him.

Really gives the impression of somebody who doesnt know what they're doing if they're so blinkered and bias in their perception of the game. 

Somebody like Mourinho talks sh*te after games, but you sort of know that he knows he's talking sh*te. He can back it up with results. 

Sith Happens
On 03/04/2016 at 22:21, G-Ram said:

I honestly feel were one more result away from a Delia Smith 'lets be having you' type moment that would be the icing on this season for everyone that dislikes us 

Yeah but it will be 'lets be having EWE'

Archived