Glory Glory Leicester City

Day

• Replies 390
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just had to watch the highlights from 94......why???

Next time Paul Williams comes to the Ipro we need to line up man and boy and slap him clean across the face.

What was he doing!!! That's the reason Festa have just won the Prem, make no mistake about it.

Dont ever invite John Harkes back either.

Oh to have the equivalent of Tommy Johnson in this team. Our Jamie Vardy. On those quite moments in matches I can still hear everyone singing his name. That song was made for "Super Tommy Johnson". 

We should have a blast from the past sing - a - long on Saturday for some of the old players. "Oh Bobby", followed by "scoring goals for Derby" chuck in "Super Tommy" with a sprinkle of "Oooh Mark Wright"

5 minutes ago, Squid said:

image.png

Imagine if Schmiecel had made that bet with some Liverpool player. 

'I bet I could have a son, raise that son, and that he'll win the league, before Liverpool does.'

That would be such a dis, and and even bigger burn that it actually happened. 

Mans to be fair to Kasper, he's done the business in the lower leagues. He hasn't just had a golden ticket into the Man Utd youth team and lived off it. 

1 hour ago, McLovin said:

Ranieri rumoured to become the new italy manager after the euros. May as well leave Leicester on a high. The ultimate dream is to manage your own national team.

Ranieri should leave now if he wants to retain his legend status. You can just see it happening - a few Leicester losses in a row, him losing his rag with a referee, further decline and leaving by mutual consent in 2018 with a whimper, his newly erected statue never having quite the sheen it would have.

in 1993 at the age of 29 Peter Schmeichel won the Premier League for the first time

in 2016 Kasper Schmeichel has won the premier league for the first time at the age of 29.

the current BBL champions are the Leicester Riders, the new World Snooker champion Mark Selby, Premier League Champions Leicester City now we just need Leicester Tigers to complete the set.

by the way boys, good luck in the play offs, I genuinely hope you get promoted

1 hour ago, Jimmy Skitz said:

in 1993 at the age of 29 Peter Schmeichel won the Premier League for the first time

in 2016 Kasper Schmeichel has won the premier league for the first time at the age of 29.

the current BBL champions are the Leicester Riders, the new World Snooker champion Mark Selby, Premier League Champions Leicester City now we just need Leicester Tigers to complete the set.

Do you reckon you'll get an updated statue in the town centre with a little snooker player added. 

Also, I had no idea Casper was that old. I thought he was still a kid. Bloody hell that makes me feel old. 

Just now, TigerTedd said:

Do you reckon you'll get an updated statue in the town centre with a little snooker player added. 

Also, I had no idea Casper was that old. I thought he was still a kid. Bloody hell that makes me feel old. 

they should do, especially if Tigers win the Aviva Premiership too, 3 national league champions and a world champion within a 3 months is some achievement

1 hour ago, Jimmy Skitz said:

I am genuinely made up for Leic. My facebook picture has been of ranieri for the last 3 months in support of Leic.

I'm born and bred Leicester so it adds a little more to see them win it. Same with the tigers and obviously selby winning the snooker, it's great for my home town.

I love Ranieri as a manager, no ego, humble and witty. Loved him at chelsea too and was treated **** by roman.

I just have to now listen to all the plastics now telling me they have supported leicester all their lives :lol:

1 minute ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

The most fitting tribute would be to rename Leicester Forest Services to "Leicester's achievement was greater than Forest's" and then sit back and watch the fireworks. 

They do that and we'll get our poster back up in East Midlands airport.

I prefer "Who the **** are Forest?" services

Its been a fantastic cancer-curing, life-prolonging once in a cosmological lifetime achievement for both Leicester and the ludicrous hyperbole being spouted on the media.......

Seriously - well done Foxes - my irritation is not with you  but with the broadcasting organs who are filling an undue amount of their airtime (in my opinion of course) with this story which - whatever way you turn it up to look at it - is a sport story at the end of the day.

If i hear one more denizen of Leicester being interviewed and ascribing their victory to the reburying of King Richards bones.......give me strength!

Archived