i can not wait for cardiff

B4ev6is

I have never been to cardiff before so really can not wait now. What it is like is there any pubs for away fans near the ground. I am going on road rider again setting off from pp at 8:30am hoping to be there for about 12:00pm or just after that.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You're going to have to. Over a week yet. You don't get to choose whether you wait or not, it doesn't work like that.

Sorry, forgot to mention, I'm doing a sponsored "take things too literally". I'd be letting my donors down if I wasn't this pedantic.

1 hour ago, B4ev6is said:

I have never been to cardiff before so really can not wait now. What it is like is there any pubs for away fans near the ground. I am going on road rider again setting off from pp at 8:30am hoping to be there for about 12:00pm or just after that.

Great to hear you'll be there. I can't wait either - the international break makes me impatient for Derby to play again, however well England might have done.

Really hope the boys win for you - it'll make the long coach ride home so much more fun!

4hrs each way from Sunny Grimsby to Cardiff, would be no surprise that Miss Daveo told me to F off when asked could we go.

What about the train? Only £113 each and not getting home till past midnight.

This is what I hate about football, why the FL can't negotiate with train companies with better prices for football fans with tickets I'll never know. 

Just now, B4ev6is said:

I think derby could talk to local derby train companies and ask for certain away games if they be willing to a football train for derby fans to travel. Like trainrider give derby bewteen bus and train.

There's not enough trains as it is, never mind drivers. It's all about making money now theyre privatised.

thatchers Britain.

Cardiff's bonny down by the bay, and in the town, it's a good place to have a look round before k.o.

Couldn't comment on the where Cardiff play now, only ever been in the Millenium stadium, but it seemed to take forever getting there by train and even longer coming back.

Archived