Wassall's post match interview with Owen Bradley

North_Stand_Ram

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Owen Bradley is a right cocky sod and I mute when he does the interviews. I feel sorry for Wassall in that video also, even Thorne looked pissed with Shackell, no need to treat the bloke like that, he's been put into a position he's not equipped for unfortunately. 

Just now, DCFCArmy said:

Owen Bradley is a right cocky sod and I mute when he does the interviews. I feel sorry for Wassall in that video also, even Thorne looked pissed with Shackell, no need to treat the bloke like that, he's been put into a position he's not equipped for unfortunately. 

You may aswell just listen to Colin Gibson's interviews if you don't like someone asking the manager tough questions. 

1 hour ago, RobboRam said:

Watching that video of him and Shackell and him walking off the pitch I actually feel sorry for him. Just can't help thinking he's been put in a position that he's clearly out of his depth for. MM will surely be regretting saying DW is here till the end of the season, rather than a temporary/trial basis for a few games. He knows he couldn't go back on this easily following the Clement sacking. 

Didn't MM actually say until the end of the season, but "after 5 or 6 games we can see how it's going"?

4 minutes ago, richinspain said:

Didn't MM actually say until the end of the season, but "after 5 or 6 games we can see how it's going"?

He should see how things are going actually a blind man with a labrador would be able to see how things are going after yesterday 

8 minutes ago, North_Stand_Ram said:

Owen Bradley can't win. Doesn't ask meaningful questions he gets critiqued for not getting the grit the fans want, and when he asks questions the fans ask him to ask, he's accused of **** stirring :lol:

Exactly, poor Owen for all these things. Like you said he can't win 

OB does a good job. We don't want him to be a puppet. The awkward questions need to be asked and we want to hear the answers. I wasn't at the game yesterday but why when 3-0 up wouldn't you put Hanson on to give him some more experience and keep the shape. The Thorne situation pi55es me off too. Fit enough to come on as sub on a sat, out the squad and deemed unfit on the tues with Wassall  hinting he would be out the squad for a while then back in the squad on sat. Bemusing signals being sent out the club. 

9 hours ago, ollycutts1982 said:

The Thorne situation pi55es me off too. Fit enough to come on as sub on a sat, out the squad and deemed unfit on the tues with Wassall  hinting he would be out the squad for a while then back in the squad on sat. Bemusing signals being sent out the club. 

Yes that was a bit odd.

we seem to be making it up as we go along.

Archived