Euro16 Panini sticker swap thread.

Boycie

Now I know there's some fully grown men on here who will be collecting stickers for their "kids" or "nephews"

So here's the swapsie's thread to help you, sorry, them fill the book. ?

(I have a complete 1978 World Cup book if there's any collecting geeks out there.)

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
48 minutes ago, Boycie said:

Now I know there's some fully grown men on here who will be collecting stickers for their "kids" or "nephews"

So here's the swapsie's thread to help you, sorry, them fill the book. ?

(I have a complete 1978 World Cup book if there's any collecting geeks out there.)

I got a huge collection of old NHL cards. Want to trade for your World Cup book ? :D

I remember being a kid and saving up a weeks worth of pocket money to buy one or two packs of stickers. 

Now im a grown up, with a little more than pocket money to live off, I've often been tempted to just go down to a shop, but an album and about £50 worth of stickers and spend a pleasant afternoon sticking them in. 

Mine I've got a son, I can justifiably do that, but would I be ruining the fun for him? Or should we just a race, who can fill there album first? Giving myself a £50 head start of course. 

Will be in on this action. The wife and I had two albums on the go for the last World Cup :D 

Did the South Africa World Cup book whilst in hospital, got daily deliveries of packets of stickers. Helped with the pain and boredom. Got surgery coming up soon so will be doing it again then I think.

Such a kid.

I hope they have them over here.... I have had collections from every world cup since Espana 82.. I think the only one I completed was a football league 79 album...I remember writing off to them to get the last few.

As a kid my mum would buy a couple of packs of stickers and hide them in the house and leave clues for me to find them, I might do this for myself this time.

I remember just needing one sticker to complete pannini 78 album and it was this one !!

The euphoric moment of pure elation, I can steel feel it now when my cousin tipped up at my house with it for me !! 

Happy memories of a life much simpler !!

image.jpeg

Sending off to complete? Cheating.

Only ever completed the year 2000 Premier League, and World Cup 98.

Got a full set of Sainsbury's World Cup 98 coins knocking about somewhere as well.

As we're off to France this summer, thinking of buying £100's worth to pass the time on the Eurostar. Not sure I want to admit that I'm sad enough that that sounds enjoyable though.

• 1 month later...

Finally got my album yesterday. Got 6 duplicates from 19 packets :lol:. Its going to get worse as the album gets full but when you are just starting off its annoying.

You guys know about the online album? 

https://onlinestickeralbum.paninigroup.com/

Here are some codes for free packs:

UEFA-EURO-2016

IGOT-IGOT-NEED

EURO-COCA-COLA

EUROFOOTBALL

p005018662164

EURO-FANS-PACK

HAVE-NICE-EU16

CODE-EURO-PACK

FOOT-BALL-LOVE

Just got one, for my son of course (he's 9 months old), from a petrol station. They were selling the album with 5 packs of stickers (5 in each pack) plus you get 6 in the album to start you off, for £3. It's 50p a pack. Work that out, and it's cheaper to buy loads of albums. £3 would get you 6 packs (30 stickers), or it get's you an album with 5 packs (25 stickers) plus 6 in the album = 31.

Top tip.

My kids loved it when the Key Club became the Panini Family Enclosure and they had the 'swap shop' under the Normanton Stand.

1 hour ago, TigerTedd said:

Just got one, for my son of course (he's 9 months old), from a petrol station. They were selling the album with 5 packs of stickers (5 in each pack) plus you get 6 in the album to start you off, for £3. It's 50p a pack. Work that out, and it's cheaper to buy loads of albums. £3 would get you 6 packs (30 stickers), or it get's you an album with 5 packs (25 stickers) plus 6 in the album = 31.

Top tip.

Or buy a box of 100 which works out at 45p a pack

Archived