Manchester United face repairs bill after ‘300 seats damaged by fans’ at Derby

Day

8 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

I think derby should find out who had those seats and be made to pay for them and poor season tickets holders should get a discount on those seats through no fault of there own. It is alright the club sending manchester united the bill. But idouts fans who had them should be punished for it. They would less likely to break seats again if it is hitting there own back pockets.

Burnley is only 29 miles from Manchester, maybe we should punish them as well...

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, peachmyster said:

Surely when you buy ticket it has seat number and row and the ticket office / club will know who was sitting in which seat so get the seat number and invoice who ever borght the ticket simples 

but you get a lot of people moving seatas at away games, or using other peoples customer numebrs and stuff

5 minutes ago, peachmyster said:

Surely when you buy ticket it has seat number and row and the ticket office / club will know who was sitting in which seat so get the seat number and invoice who ever borght the ticket simples 

Just because it was the seat you paid for it doesn't mean you were the one to damage it and unless you have cctv images of the person doing the damage, it would be impossible to prove. I seem to remember Preston getting hit with a bill a few seasons back when some of their hard men damaged seats.

59 minutes ago, Derby blood said:

I am surprised that Mel Morris did not go in the away end, to give them a piece of his mind, lol. It's his club, and everyone needs to toe the line.lol.

Quite lol agree lol, Lol.

;)

4 hours ago, CornwallRam said:

I get that, but why is it Man U's fault?

Why is it any clubs fault that their fans are racist and so have to play games behind closed doors? 

Fact is the fans represent the club. 

In the same way schools are expected to punish students who say shoplift whilst wearing their uniform... 

Archived