Manchester United face repairs bill after ‘300 seats damaged by fans’ at Derby

Day

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 hours ago, ossieram said:

Just because it was the seat you paid for it doesn't mean you were the one to damage it and unless you have cctv images of the person doing the damage, it would be impossible to prove. I seem to remember Preston getting hit with a bill a few seasons back when some of their hard men damaged seats.

Very true I remember a few seasons back I was in the south east corner against Forest. We ended up beating them and I had 3 guys behind me land on top of me when we scored.. Got back up my seat basically wasn't there snapped into pieces.

Got back next game and it was repaired hopefully they found the CCTV footage!

My seat (and all of those around me in block I of east stand) was covered in muddy boot prints and now it has lost all its structural integrity , all wobbly when you sit down.

I cant believe the stewards just stood by and watched them ,presumably jumping up and down on the seats.

Bloody Animals should have been ejected.

2 minutes ago, Bwash_Ram said:

My seat (and all of those around me in block I of east stand) was covered in muddy boot prints and now it has lost all its structural integrity , all wobbly when you sit down.

I cant believe the stewards just stood by and watched them ,presumably jumping up and down on the seats.

Bloody Animals should have been ejected.

I'm in the same block and have the same issue. We had to clean all four seats before we sat down and the seats themselves are knackered.

We sit on the top row of I as well so its not like we are a million miles from any stewards on match day. If I was to stand on my chair id be taller then the stewards who stand behind the barrier on the stairs. Not difficult for them to have a word.

Agree that United should pay though, its the way its always been done.

Archived